• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Nah, paying for it keeps me from being a big fatty

I wasn't hungry today, but I still ate a 2.5 lb burrito for dinner at 9:30. Gotta push through that mindset, that's just your brain trying to hold you back from being your best self

I've somehow lost weight over the last year though. Decided to do one of those clear aligner things so I could be pretty, but they keep fucking up so I'm going back for my 3rd revision. They're always in my mouth so I guess I can't snack which has been a positive

Let's run him then

***knight***

If I wake up and he hasn't been majoed, I will pick someone who hasn't voted for him and give them a day vig

bad form.

1) knight is probably the cop, or will claim cop
2) he hosted the last game
3) he's not one of the people I don't know

Unless you're required to do so for your job, I'd argue that anyone that carries a gun is stupid. But I'm a librat out to take down your freedoms

I'm gonna need a ruling.

My job doesn't require that I carry a duty weapon. However, I consistently interact with people who have a propensity to be violent. I have multiple instances of individuals with unhealthy mental health records who have attempted to do me harm (physical or otherwise). It's not a daily thing, but when it happens, it's usually a surprise in how it comes about. I have never had to draw, but, about once a month, I think to myself, "thank fucking god I'm carrying."

Thus, I carry a small handgun. Springfield Armory 9mm 4".

Am I the gay?

It's twice the length of my cock, so I score major points there.

I'm gonna need a ruling.

My job doesn't require that I carry a duty weapon. However, I consistently interact with people who have a propensity to be violent. I have multiple instances of individuals with unhealthy mental health records who have attempted to do me harm (physical or otherwise). It's not a daily thing, but when it happens, it's usually a surprise in how it comes about. I have never had to draw, but, about once a month, I think to myself, "thank fucking god I'm carrying."

Am I the gay?

I would hope your job doesnt require you to carry

bad form.

1) knight is probably the cop, or will claim cop
2) he hosted the last game
3) he's not one of the people I don't know

I forgot he hosted. You couldve just told me this in chatzy instead of putting me on blast

I'm gonna need a ruling.

Am I the gay?

The odds of you accidentally hurting yourself are higher than the odds that it'll protect you, even if you're not as dumb as the people we're talking about who shot themselves.

I would hope your job doesnt require you to carry

I represent some of the most dangerous fucking people in the state on the regular.

Like, you wouldn't have to wear protection when you're banging out Gouda's mom. But if you're raw dogging that pudding hatch, then you gotta be ok with the consequences. I gotta suit up to feel safe (and add the thickness of the condom to my girth, which is like a 25% increase overall.

Back