• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

if we're updating on BMs here, i took some citrucel last night in an effort to move things along. one of my least favorite parts of aging is this reduction in activity

The best thing about WFH is being able to take a nap after I get back from workouts.

if we're updating on BMs here, i took some citrucel last night in an effort to move things along. one of my least favorite parts of aging is this reduction in activity

Luckily, not a problem I have often.

Lack of a gallbladder helps.

how do you get rid of a gall bladder and do you need it. i don't remember what it does. producing bile or something?

how do you get rid of a gall bladder and do you need it. i don't remember what it does. producing bile or something?

Obviously, you don’t need it... I’m still alive.

It stores bile to secrete when you need to break down fats.

It’s a pretty impressive am gang here.

i don't trust anyone who doesn't post before 7am. we're all grownups with jobs, so if you're up before 7 and not posting you're obviously mafia

10:30 or 11 most nights. I'm hoping to get back to a non 4am wake up schedule over the next month once work settles down a bit so i'll miss you if that ever happens

I’m trying intermittent fasting for the first time. Cut myself off from food and drink at 8 pm last night, going to noon today. I’m going to be grumpier than normal today.

frosted mini wheats should help things along too. lots of FIBER

Morning y'all. I'll be in and out of pocket throughout the day but ***Townie***

mornin' friends

had pfizer stab #2 on Sunday and it had me feeling like ass yesterday, fever + headache + sore. feel fine now but man that sucked

at least now I'm invincible

10:30 or 11 most nights. I'm hoping to get back to a non 4am wake up schedule over the next month once work settles down a bit so i'll miss you if that ever happens

I would love to get to bed at 1030. I was doing that for a stretch last year and I felt amazing. Back to 12-1ish now though

Back