• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I'm gonna need a ruling.

My job doesn't require that I carry a duty weapon. However, I consistently interact with people who have a propensity to be violent. I have multiple instances of individuals with unhealthy mental health records who have attempted to do me harm (physical or otherwise). It's not a daily thing, but when it happens, it's usually a surprise in how it comes about. I have never had to draw, but, about once a month, I think to myself, "thank fucking god I'm carrying."

Thus, I carry a small handgun. Springfield Armory 9mm 4".

Am I the gay?

It's twice the length of my cock, so I score major points there.

Nope protect yourself

We were so cool in college we would have smoke parties centered around feeding the snake. We would get high as fuck then drop the mice in. Yes I was/still am a total loser

Sometimes when you go out of your way to foster a connection and relationship with one of the social outcasts in your class, you get treated to an in-depth 15 minute lecture about the variety and function of various medieval swords and how they differ by geography.

I don't typ make reads d1 but think DDD is d-d-d-dirty

Catamount and creamy eh, don't think they really know the game, so the stack could just be meaningless

Diggler saw my note to post more and did

SD3 likes to lay in teh cut as maf, he'd also be a decent play

I'm sitting on a panel today and people are gonna ask questions about our careers for 2 hours. It's like 4 phds and a guy who barely graduated from a state school.

Yes, I chose this profession because I wasn't smart enough to be successful with my major, but this profession was new enough that they took everyone so here I am.

I'm sitting on a panel today and people are gonna ask questions about our careers for 2 hours. It's like 4 phds and a guy who barely graduated from a state school.

Sounds like you're the intelligent one.

only 8 pages ryala must be mafia. Also fuck you guys that's still 6 too many

Sometimes when you go out of your way to foster a connection and relationship with one of the social outcasts in your class, you get treated to an in-depth 15 minute lecture about the variety and function of various medieval swords and how they differ by geography.

That’s pretty dope. I’ve been getting into forged in fire on the NetFlix.

Townie is playing his mafia game, that's my only game related read from skimming the overnight banter or whatever you want to call it

I don't typ make reads d1 but think DDD is d-d-d-dirty

Catamount and creamy eh, don't think they really know the game, so the stack could just be meaningless

Diggler saw my note to post more and did

SD3 likes to lay in teh cut as maf, he'd also be a decent play

Swing and a miss, champ. Knock that rust off.

That’s pretty dope. I’ve been getting into forged in fire on the NetFlix.

One of my good friends was on that show. Amazing story. A few years before getting on the show, he almost died of a heart condition. It was really strange to watch someone I know so well on national TV.

Back