• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

what is everyone doing to avoid the sinful temptation of peer pressure today on the devil's birthday, 4/20? i am praying to my lord and savior and looking at myself really close up in the mirror and practicing my best "NO get that weed away from me, trevor"

what is everyone doing to avoid the sinful temptation of peer pressure today on the devil's birthday, 4/20? i am praying to my lord and savior and looking at myself really close up in the mirror and practicing my best "NO get that weed away from me, trevor"

I have a cdl. That generally helps.

how would a commercial driver's license help

i am going to walk down the street and pick up a nice bagel sandwich for lunch, and on the way home, stop at the dispensary and make a donation, and call it an early afternoon at work

I can tell I'm getting older because two years ago I took 4/20 off and this morning I forgot it was today until my work group chat mentioned it

4/20 is just another day in Creamy household. Mrs. Creamy will probably have a headstart on me by the time I get home.

i guess i'm stepping on my own bit a little by saying i plan to go to the dispensary today oh well

that's not to say that I don't still smoke a ton of weed it's just not something I PLAN AROUND anymore

I did make sure to make some dispensary stops when I was up in new england last month though, so I'm set up for a p good rest of the day

gotta save some for a camping trip this weekend tho

4/20 is just another day in Creamy household. Mrs. Creamy will probably have a headstart on me by the time I get home.

isn't mrs creamy the one who you claim had like 100 mg edibles one night and was fine? I still don't buy that story JUST FOR THE RECORD

how often do you get drug tested

Could happen any time. Usually a couple times a year, so it's not worth the risk or paranoia that would accompany partaking. I am interested to see what will happen when it becomes legal in all 50 though. Any law experts wanna weigh in?

Back