• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

i have a poster of creamy's wife on my wall just housing edibles

I need expert opinions. Is it crazy for me to consistently walk 10 minutes home from work to make lunch as opposed to just packing lunch and bringing it to work? I think it’s more convenient the way I do it but some work friends think I am dumb

No, this is perfectly reasonable. You’re getting exercise and out of the damn office building.

for score and twenty years ago
our forfathers blazed it four us

Yeah the idea of getting a 20 minute walk and also getting out of your office and outside for a while seems like a no brainer to me.

Drugs are the best.

The last time I ate mushrooms I just stare at the back of my car and it became a metaphor for the disheveled nature of my life in general and I think I may have finally grown too old for hallucinogenics.

mafia who can vote mafia are the luckiest mafia in the thread

Yeah the idea of getting a 20 minute walk and also getting out of your office and outside for a while seems like a no brainer to me.

Yeah the only problems are when I’m too dumb to check the weather and it rains or something. Still better than waking up slightly earlier and packing a lunch though.

i wouldn't say mafia won the last game so much as mako lost the last game

i just can't drink at lunch. too many nap needs later.

Back