• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Professional DARTS! Thread

Good highlights from today's action between a couple of tungsten titans!

Last edited:
More of Today's highlights!

When and if, I ever get my dream trip to England. I want a game at Elland Road, another game any where else, and a day of drinking at the Professional Darts television taping.

what have been the biggest advances in performance dart clothing over the past few years?

I went to the Darts (PL Darts happened to be at the Liverpool Arena that weekend) when I was in Liverpool to watch footie and it was great. Crushing beers and chanting ridiculous chants besides the most stereotypical looking Brits you've ever seen. It was a hell of a night.

what have been the biggest advances in performance dart clothing over the past few years?

1b1089cee9a869e190aa2db4899102e6.jpg

Nice darting today from the Superchin! And look at that finishing from Snakebite Wright!

Anyone had dart elbow? Seriously.
Years ago, on my first trip to England, I went ‘pub crawling’ on Saturday with a local guy that I worked with. At every pub, we had a pint and played darts.
I guess all the throwing did something to the tendons in my elbow and I couldn’t straighten my arm for a few days.
If you’re thinking about getting into darts, take it slowly.

I think my favorite part of that one video from plama was when the guy threw that one dart from that one spot and it hit the area he was aiming for

whomst've ready for athlete/sport argument rd. 2?

Juice - Do you think MvG is back to his Best?? The 13:30 mark is just absurd. And Aspinall really had his A game today. Today's highlights for those that missed it

people are saying MvG is playing at levels higher than his previous peak but I think I need to see it sustained a little longer before I can jump back in the bandwagon

Looked it up and found the results from the night I attended: Week 9 in 2018 at the Liverpool Echo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Premier_League_Darts

I remember that a famous darts player had lied that night at the arena, and they made an announcement about it and people were chanting and visibly upset. Then we all just drank a lot, I highly encourage attending. MvG won that night. The guy next to me who was straight out central casting for British hooligan, was teaching me all the songs. We're still FB friends. His name was Ped.

people are saying MvG is playing at levels higher than his previous peak but I think I need to see it sustained a little longer before I can jump back in the bandwagon

Good to be cautious as day nine was none too kind to the Darting Dutchman

Question - do you get defaulted from a DARTS! match if you take too long in the bathroom?

Also, my Dad was crazy good at lawn darts (JARTS!) back in the day, before it was decided they were unsafe for stupid people, and therefore nobody could play

Question - do you get defaulted from a DARTS! match if you take too long in the bathroom?

Also, my Dad was crazy good at lawn darts (JARTS!) back in the day, before it was decided they were unsafe for stupid people, and therefore nobody could play

Having a system in place to make sure you know when you get called to play darts while outside smoking a dart is usually one of the most important factors in tournament preparation

Back