Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Danny Manning to MD as Assistant to Turgeon

  1. #21
    Not to cause more commotion on our favorite topic of Dannyís buyout, but does this help reduce our payments or has that already been settled at some reduced amount due to his gross negligence as a coach?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by saltydeac View Post
    Not to cause more commotion on our favorite topic of Dannyís buyout, but does this help reduce our payments or has that already been settled at some reduced amount due to his gross negligence as a coach?
    No one knows.

  3. #23
    Manning placed in charge of increasing paint touches and trips to the line?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by deacsrus View Post
    We thought the same thing when Manning was hired that his name would open parents' doors. We knew he couldn't coach , but we thought he would be able to recruit great athletes who could win despite him. I'm sure he will bring the same traits to MD.
    we did not know a thing back then about his coaching but hoped his name would help bring in some big names. We did not know how lazy he was going to be on the recruiting trail nor how hardheaded he was going to be as far as trying and changing things in the gym. Plus how droll his personality actually was.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttermaker View Post
    Manning placed in charge of increasing paint touches and trips to the line?
    Oh, absolutely!

  6. #26
    Well done Maryland...you dumbasses. I love this. Mannequin sucks. Going to be fun to watch a dumpster fire that does not involve the Deacs.

    This has LOL written all over it. Mannequin is a piece of shit.

  7. #27
    Wake Forest the cradle of assistant coaches.

  8. #28
    Guess itís safe to return to the boards now.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacsNDayton View Post
    Well done Maryland...you dumbasses. I love this. Mannequin sucks. Going to be fun to watch a dumpster fire that does not involve the Deacs.

    This has LOL written all over it. Mannequin is a piece of shit.
    He doesnít have enough power or influence to make it a dumpster fire. Maryland will probably continue to be mediocre.

  10. #30
    Maryland now to the DFL in the BI6 for the win! ACC traitors.

    Serves them right.

  11. #31
    Good for Danny and good luck to him. Good guy. I saw big man development. Hope it works out.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    Good for Danny and good luck to him. Good guy. I saw big man development. Hope it works out.
    Yep, and in any event Paint Touches is yesterday's news.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    Good for Danny and good luck to him. Good guy. I saw big man development. Hope it works out.
    Lol. Because minimally developing a couple of players is some sort of something to celebrate a man for.

  14. #34
    Could have sworn I saw Mannequin Monday at the Tanglewood Par 3 course/driving range when I was picking my daughter up from First Tee practice. He was getting out of a Range Rover, walking across the parking lot to the "clubhouse".

  15. #35
    Apparently Danny Manning is exactly what Mark Turgeon needed to help him play faster!

  16. #36
    Let this thread DIE Please! WGAF about dfL. Let it go.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogie View Post
    Apparently Danny Manning is exactly what Mark Turgeon needed to help him play faster!
    A Maryland fan asked about the speed of play. I told him that minimal D coupled with high turnovers made it look like Wake played fast.

  18. #38
    Older than Dirt WFU71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The 'Noke
    Posts
    4,341
    DFL's house in W-S is pretty nice. It will cost you $1.45MM, though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •