Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Captainís Choice Mafia Signup, game starts 4/26

Quote Originally Posted by deacon14 View Post
    I'll never forget the three of us panicking in mafchat while Rommy desperately tried to hold it all together lol
    While the mafia chatzy is lost to the chatzy heavens forever, we will always have the game thread: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...over-civs-win/

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    While the mafia chatzy is lost to the chatzy heavens forever, we will always have the game thread: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...over-civs-win/
    lol absolutely no shot I will be reading this

I miss romy and gat and tic.

at least we killed eagles and gooner

my god what a bloodbath that game was

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post

If I remember correctly you, 14 and I were the soldiers in The Vietnamese jungle with our legs blown off and have our small intestines hanging out on the ground and Rommy was the medic trying to convince us that weíd get to go back home and drive our corvette down the Vegas strip.

I messaged TIC too, but he also hasn't bee online in over a week

i'm starting to think these people don't want you to know how to contact them

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    i'm starting to think these people don't want you to know how to contact them
    Hahaha. Tic and Rommy are definitely missed. I cant say anything as to whether they like Gouda messaging them

If that's a veiled criticism about me I won't hear it and I won't respond to it

Guys. I posted on the Maryland board and ftn liked my post. I miss him. And Otto said hi. I saw parlayís name. I really miss him. Sigh. I miss you jerks. 😞

Dickie Hemric
    Yap.

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    If that's a veiled criticism about me I won't hear it and I won't respond to it
    veiled?

Quote Originally Posted by QT4KU View Post
    Guys. I posted on the Maryland board and ftn liked my post. I miss him. And Otto said hi. I saw parlayís name. I really miss him. Sigh. I miss you jerks. 😞
    Playing?

Playing?
    I really would like to but Iím on nights again to start the week and am dead asleep through all three deadlines.

Quote Originally Posted by QT4KU View Post
    I really would like to but Iím on nights again to start the week and am dead asleep through all three deadlines.
    Petition to move deadlines to 10:30p/1:30a/4:30a immediately

i've got an infant, so i've got no problem with that

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    Petition to move deadlines to 10:30p/1:30a/4:30a immediately

I just reread part of that thread and you, me and 14 were the top 3 vote getters on day one and everyone had also pegged Romy for maf. That was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I just reread part of that thread and you, me and 14 were the top 3 vote getters on day one and everyone had also pegged Romy for maf. That was beautiful.
    Actually continued to read. Rommy ended up getting got and everyone was still on the rest of us 3, even with 14's special claim. Well played.

WFU03 im sure would love the middle of the night deadlines as well