• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice Mafia Signup, game starts 4/26

at least we killed eagles and gooner

my god what a bloodbath that game was

If I remember correctly you, 14 and I were the soldiers in The Vietnamese jungle with our legs blown off and have our small intestines hanging out on the ground and Rommy was the medic trying to convince us that we’d get to go back home and drive our corvette down the Vegas strip.

I messaged TIC too, but he also hasn't bee online in over a week

i'm starting to think these people don't want you to know how to contact them

If that's a veiled criticism about me I won't hear it and I won't respond to it

Guys. I posted on the Maryland board and ftn liked my post. I miss him. And Otto said hi. I saw parlay’s name. I really miss him. Sigh. I miss you jerks. 😞

Guys. I posted on the Maryland board and ftn liked my post. I miss him. And Otto said hi. I saw parlay’s name. I really miss him. Sigh. I miss you jerks. 😞

Playing?

I really would like to but I’m on nights again to start the week and am dead asleep through all three deadlines.

Petition to move deadlines to 10:30p/1:30a/4:30a immediately

i've got an infant, so i've got no problem with that

Petition to move deadlines to 10:30p/1:30a/4:30a immediately

200.gif

I just reread part of that thread and you, me and 14 were the top 3 vote getters on day one and everyone had also pegged Romy for maf. That was beautiful.

I just reread part of that thread and you, me and 14 were the top 3 vote getters on day one and everyone had also pegged Romy for maf. That was beautiful.

Actually continued to read. Rommy ended up getting got and everyone was still on the rest of us 3, even with 14's special claim. Well played.

WFU03 im sure would love the middle of the night deadlines as well

Back