• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice Mafia Signup, game starts 4/26

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. Gooner
2. D14
3. Bym
4. Creamy
5. Ryala
6. Gouda
7. SD3
8. Cata
9. Diggler
10. Mako
11. Tejas
12. DDD
13. Da

Last edited:
I do not call bees my friends. But I will play

welcome all

I messaged rommy again, but he hasn't been online for 2 weeks in whatever gmail account he uses to talk to me

Do you even have to ask. Obviously in.

The only thing that makes me sad is that Townie can’t reassemble the dream team that all got called out in legit the first day. Remember that hard separation play, big fella?

I'm going to sign up, but I'm going to out for huge stretches of the work day. Busy week next week.

The only thing that makes me sad is that Townie can’t reassemble the dream team that all got called out in legit the first day. Remember that hard separation play, big fella?

I'll never forget the three of us panicking in mafchat while Rommy desperately tried to hold it all together lol

I'll never forget the three of us panicking in mafchat while Rommy desperately tried to hold it all together lol

Who was it that just legit iced the 4 of us on day 1?

Back