• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice Mafia Signup, game starts 4/26

I drink coffee to help me sleep sometimes. More so to help me sober up before bed.

There is no cutoff for when you can make a fresh cup of coffee.

Mako, should I cut out night coffee to help my quest for good health?

My wework cuts off the nitro coffee supply at 2 PM and thats generally my last cup of the day, but I am really debating about going for another one. I need to look up the level at what amount of caffeine I can OD at.

Yikes. I do 2 in the morning and then I’m done for the day. Any more than that is too much.

I stopped drinking coffee because it make me feel good about quitting something...

iu

Went out for Mexican food last night, ended up housing 4 32 oz frozen margs. Bad decision. Sweet drink hangovers are the freaking worst.

Went out for Mexican food last night, ended up housing 4 32 oz frozen margs. Bad decision. Sweet drink hangovers are the freaking worst.

J H C

Think about the children

Next time do the 32oz Dos XX

Signup closed, roles to go out tomorrow, thread will also open up tomorrow, please clear PMs. Feel free to keep posting here.

Back