• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Am Officially Back in Winston-Salem

Shorty

Boomer Boy
Reaction score
Not that anyone would really care, but after thirty-five years I’ve moved back to WS. I live in town and have already purchased my football tickets for this fall. I am fired up.

I’d actually enjoy meeting you, but I’d rather meet downtown at a place I can walk to. How about Tate’s Craft Cocktails on 4th St?

Nothing like a little hard liquor for lunch!

Welcome back to the greatest city in the world.

I live in Chicago, so this may be tough

perhaps a picture of the penis building with you holding up the OGBoards hand sign would prove it

How is living in Chicago from October-March?

I don't think I could do it, but fucking everyone loves living there.

I live in Chicago, so this may be tough

perhaps a picture of the penis building with you holding up the OGBoards hand sign would prove it

There's only 1 sign appropriate for OGB.

The good news is it can be held with 1 hand. The bad news is he's gotta see DV7 to get it.

How is living in Chicago from October-March?

I don't think I could do it, but fucking everyone loves living there.

through the holidays, it's no thing -- not even that cold and there's an energy in the city

January and February do suck, but some years you get none of the super-terrible weather; this year was like six weeks of terrible weather

March is not bad, but it's the false-start of spring that kinda gets ya, April too -- you get days in the 60s but also days in the 30s

in non-Covid times, there's plenty of indoor stuff going on that it's all manageable and it builds solidarity among Chicagoans -- also not too bad have less busy times of year

but I'm also interested in living in Mexico or something a month or two in the winter

in most cities you pay big money to live near the food/culture/sports/music/etc. that Chicago has -- here we pay with shitty weather several months of the year

It’s been a long time but say hello to Miller’s Pub for me.
Place got a shout out on “Chicago P.D.”

took a photo to prove I'm in chicago last night

chicago-skyline-at-night-picture-id1151899724

Back