Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    so gooner was rb'd, so not mafia - 70% cleared?
    SD3 shows up late day 2 with an odd kill - i can't figure it out yet
    Da and Cata are basically no shows.
    no good read on bym yet

I'm going to go with ***creamy*** for the moment. Last game he was chatty; his silence seems like a normal reaction to the way that last game went down
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Jesus. Had a call that was supposed to last 5 minutes last 30.

Also, TIL that I'm 1 of the 3 employees in my company who is vaccinated. We employ 30. FML
    We've got a couple dudes knocking down $250,000-$400,000 who aren't smart enough to get the vaccine. I guess there isn't a direct correlation to income and vaccines.
    That's why I'm only in the office maybe 3 times a month.
    you're welcome everyone

you're welcome everyone
    Sorry. That was intended for Chatzy

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    So we have a

Goon
    JOAT
    Vengeful
    Jailer

NO DOCTOR

Am I missing anything?
    TIL BYM can successfully copy and past from page 1 of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I also think it's safe to assume that we have a serial killer which means TTT or T setups (because of JOAT).

With gouda and mako already revealed, that leaves us at a minimum with PKTTTXX or PKTXXXX where Xs are unknowns.
    This looks correct to me

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    So we have a

Goon
    JOAT
    Vengeful
    Jailer

NO DOCTOR

Am I missing anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    TIL BYM can successfully copy and past from page 1 of the thread

This looks correct to me
    Actually wouldn't be guaranteed to have at least two P's? Gouda was not a 50/50, so that means there we're in at least PP, right?

You'd think the recent donations would fix the quoting errors but FUCK YOU dv7

PPKTTTX or PPKTXXX by my count

Actually wouldn't be guaranteed to have at least two P's? Gouda was not a 50/50, so that means there we're in at least PP, right?
    The way I understood the wiki is that it would be a 50/50 chance at either, not a 50/50 jailkeep/doctor. It's possible that there are more Ps out there but I don't think it's guaranteed.

You'd think the recent donations would fix the quoting errors but FUCK YOU dv7
    It's the mods fault for stopping that sweet RJ donation gravy train

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    The way I understood the wiki is that it would be a 50/50 chance at either, not a 50/50 jailkeep/doctor. It's possible that there are more Ps out there but I don't think it's guaranteed.
    yeah maybe that makes more sense

Are we at the point where Da gets no cred or #standings boost if Mafia or SK?

Bc I think I'm there

how do we know if there's a hider? just reading that description makes me think it's unlikely based on all that we have seen thus far but this setup is CONFUSING.

how do we know if there's a hider? just reading that description makes me think it's unlikely based on all that we have seen thus far but this setup is CONFUSING.
    There's been no evidence of a hider.

The only question out there is the two mafia deaths at night.

Night 1 had to be a SK or town Vig

Night 2 could have been SK, town Vig, or Vengeful?

Can we change the title watcher to "look out", to honor our boy Jeff Teague?

Does Mako luckbox D14 there? I don't think so. I think Occam's says Mako didn't use the Vengeful, and SK or town vig has hit mafia two nights in a row. Which means a civ vig is dragging their damn dick or (much more likely) SK has fired at mafia 2/2.

mako was a Vengeful. what does killing during twilight mean?

mako was a Vengeful. what does killing during twilight mean?
    oh true, maybe he could only kill if he was voted out, not night hit. Twilight is time inbetween when day and night is called.

MOD NOTE

Because vengeful is a nonstandard role that we don't play much, I am honoring the MafiaScum language for the role: "If you are eliminated, you may vengekill any player in the game during twilight. You do not have to kill."

MafiaScum defines twilight as Overtime period. Therefore, mako may choose to kill ANY player (not just a player in a tie) during an OT period, from the grave.

Any questions about the rules, please PM me directly for clarity and as required I can issue further MOD NOTES.

from searching on the rules site:

Twilight is a pseudo-phase between Day and Night. More specifically, it is the time period between the hammer vote that seals the Day's elimination and the time the moderator locks the thread for Night.

from searching on the rules site:

Twilight is a pseudo-phase between Day and Night. More specifically, it is the time period between the hammer vote that seals the Day's elimination and the time the moderator locks the thread for Night.
    That's how I read it, FWIW

Well, that at least lets us know theres likely an SK.

And that Makos power is strongly reduced.