Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

I'd love to know the amount of shit that chatzy is talking about me right now. Maybe I'll find out soon enough

So there aren't many of us around. Meaning they're going to have all the fun in chatzy tonight and I'll be talking to myself

Yeah i won't be putting much effort into the overnight, have plans. Sorry creamy

Damn I knew I shouldn't have let fucking Diggler get me like that.

So SD3 has plans...

If I really wanna talk to Cata I can call him...But not during a mafia game

Da doesn't post much in my experience...

townie is mod...

FML...I guess I'll have to be a husband and father tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    ***Da***
    I have no idea if there are majo's right now or not, but if there are, civs should not vote until discussion is had.

Yeah I was fucking around.

Night hits are concurrent, so even if we miss here, I have a 50/50 shot to hit the SK overnight

I didn't realize the game could continue with such few people. I declare victory. Good game everyone!

fixing to head home. see you 3 fellas later

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    fixing to head home. see you 3 fellas later
    The 3 fellas in the game? Or the 3 fellas waiting at home?

Police yourselves. I'll be around in the morning. Don't get too crazy and post a whole page overnight.

I was hoping for an awesome ending where we tie two folks up and let Mako come back from the dead to make the killshot but the math doesn't work out in our favor

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    I was hoping for an awesome ending where we tie two folks up and let Mako come back from the dead to make the killshot but the math doesn't work out in our favor
    What happens if we do this and SD3 vig and SK are the only ones left overnight? lol

Wait, SK has potential to have PBV, which could block my night hit. I think we do use Makos vengeful power

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    The 3 fellas in the game? Or the 3 fellas waiting at home?
    This is the content I'm after right here

If this gets to 1v1 civs can still win by using Makos vengeful, right?

Say we miss here, SK hits SD3, SD3 hits SK who has a BPV, thats 1v1 which doesnt meet SK win condition. SD3 posts who his vig would be before night so remaining town would know. Its then 1v1 and before it goes to RNG, Mako can vengeful during twilight.

Right?