Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 625

Thread: Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    NOBODY WHO COOKS AT HOME CAN ACTUALLY COOK DUMB DUMB
    It's great when I don't even need to be here to have my points made for me

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    Going back to your elitist community in California?
    We're living in Napa for the next 2 months. So, yes

  3. #123
    One of my students just sat in my desk chair and it exploded. So now she's gonna have to move schools and I'm gonna have to buy a new desk chair.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    One of my students just sat in my desk chair and it exploded. So now she's gonna have to move schools and I'm gonna have to buy a new desk chair.
    I laughed way too hard.

    Also expense that shit.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    One of my students just sat in my desk chair and it exploded. So now she's gonna have to move schools and I'm gonna have to buy a new desk chair.
    I'm gonna need someone to draw a free body diagram or something. I'm lost on how this happens.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I laughed way too hard.

    Also expense that shit.
    Oh man. Your illusions of the mythical world of teaching is getting ready to collapse upon itself like a supernova into a black hole.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    We're living in Napa for the next 2 months. So, yes
    speaking of ELITE

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    I'm gonna need someone to draw a free body diagram or something. I'm lost on how this happens.

  9. #129
    I still want to play a game where you can only communicate in GIFS and like 2 real word posts per day

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Oh man. Your illusions of the mythical world of teaching is getting ready to collapse upon itself like a supernova into a black hole.
    Yeah, the idea of expensing a desk chair got a pretty solid laugh out of me.

  11. #131
    You guys laugh now but in 2 years when we have eliminated all police departments the money will have to go somewhere and I call dibs

  12. #132
    Who is the one person that no one would pick so the captain decided to get cute and pick? That's where we need to start.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    You guys laugh now but in 2 years when we have eliminated all police departments the money will have to go somewhere and I call dibs
    That money is definitely going to public schools. In Kansas.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon14 View Post
    I still want to play a game where you can only communicate in GIFS and like 2 real word posts per day

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    That money is definitely going to public schools. In Kansas.
    I'm just imagining millions of evolution dioramas, but instead of evolution they just say GOD DID THIS and some sick paper machete Jesus on a dinosaur

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Who is the one person that no one would pick so the captain decided to get cute and pick? That's where we need to start.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    I'm just imagining millions of evolution dioramas, but instead of evolution they just say GOD DID THIS and some sick paper machete Jesus on a dinosaur
    How effective would a paper machete be? It doesn't seem like it would cut much.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon14 View Post

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    How effective would a paper machete be? It doesn't seem like it would cut much.
    When making fun of Kansas education accidentally outs myself as an illiterate. And, technically, a Kansas native. You hate to see it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •