• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Diggler - 2 - sd3, bym
Gouda - 2 - gooner, d14
D14 - 2 - mako, cata
Bym - 1 - gouda
Mako - 1 - creamy

Ytv - da, diggler

Also if Da is in this game there's like 0 chance he's not getting picked.

Run him up.

Also, there are only 2 choices for a captains pick:

1) Random generate teammates
2) Pick the people that would be the most fun in chatzy

Any other decision making process is incorrect.

He's a nice guy and everyone like him.

If being meaner means that mako will stop tunneling on me every captains choice game, would anyone like to be my official boards rival? Mako already has some crossfit dude I've heard, otherwise I would just be mean to him directly

Random generating teammates is a myth the same way that everyone claims they would never godmod, I simply don't believe it

So obviously they went with #1

Mako’s being very aggressive. Noted.

If being meaner means that mako will stop tunneling on me every captains choice game, would anyone like to be my official boards rival? Mako already has some crossfit dude I've heard, otherwise I would just be mean to him directly

giphy.gif

You took my spot as the resident mafia young person AND you had the audacity to be better than me, I'll never forgive you.

giphy.gif

You took my spot as the resident mafia young person AND you had the audacity to be better than me, I'll never forgive you.

When Ronda Rousey was an intimidating fighter I was only 18. So that's a weird reference to use to threaten me old man

I prefer to banter in thread, so I wouldn't pick the big banter bros. I think I usually pick people that I don't know and can't read.

the d14/gooner shit is a bit too cutesy methinks

I prefer to banter in thread, so I wouldn't pick the big banter bros. I think I usually pick people that I don't know and can't read.

Well we already determined earlier this morning that ryala can't read so that isn't a point in your favor here

I want to test my tingle re: gooner and d14, but they are the only people in the game that will actually take the time to figure out the setup.

I want to test my tingle re: gooner and d14, but they are the only people in the game that will actually take the time to figure out the setup.

And also I was roleblocked so you'd be really reaching even further

And also I was roleblocked so you'd be really reaching even further

I think I'd go d14 first for the "wow I can't believe they voted tejas based on one post" comment. As if anyone needs a reason to vote on d1

Back