• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

can someone explain what the options are for having a goon die overnight? i see vigilante or serial killer on the list that can kill overnight but that wiki is like reading the damn tax code

Civ vigilante is the only way. Or whatever that vengeful thing, but tejas and knight were vanilla.

Uh, ryala was mafia

Obviously? I've talked myself in circles now, but I'm gonna try one more time. Ryala made a kill that I think looks weird for claiming reasons. He died and is mafia, which solidifies that the deadline kill was weird to me. I would have expected that you or gooner would also think ryala making that kill in that way was weird, but instead both of you were also on tejas and didn't switch. Gooner was roleblocked, so I focused on you.

It would be a really bad play to fake a RB after one of your teammates gets got on N1 so let's just assume I'm not faking it for the sake of my sanity

Can RB target other mafia?

last game it was said that gouda never makes it past D2 if he's civ so i'm keeping that back of mind

Mafia is trying to town Kill Gouda so they don't have to use their night kill on him.

Very nice.

14, give me a reason to stop tunneling you.

Back