• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

***d14***

I think creampie is not mafia

That D1 was really weird, I don't even think that tejas posted this morning

I will not vote knight out early even though he is clearly mafia

​sd3

Was this post really so horrible that gooner, gouda, and ryala were all willing to kill a guy not even around to claim?

I was roleblocked

The mason idiots are more likely to be gouda captaing picking ryala than ryala captain picking gouda, IMO, but that all seemed a little cute from the both of them and I don't have a strong read on anyone else right now so I'm riding with gouda.

The mason idiots are more likely to be gouda captaing picking ryala than ryala captain picking gouda, IMO, but that all seemed a little cute from the both of them and I don't have a strong read on anyone else right now so I'm riding with gouda.

The calculus on that is that there is a bigger group of players that would pick ryala than would pick gouda.

Also ryala made himself the decider again and picked Tejas over Diggler. Not sure how relevant it is D1 but it's something to note moving forward.

Ahahah... who picks Ryala and risks him no showing?

I feel like gouda is the right situation answer. But the wrong fun answer. Really debating here. Might fuck around and vote catamount.

Back