• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

I think I'd go d14 first for the "wow I can't believe they voted tejas based on one post" comment. As if anyone needs a reason to vote on d1

I mean that seems like almost intentionally misreading my comment. Tejas wasn't around to claim and you guys were still fine with him dying, seemingly based on only that post, which I think is weird

I mean that seems like almost intentionally misreading my comment. Tejas wasn't around to claim and you guys were still fine with him dying, seemingly based on only that post, which I think is weird

It's day 1. Someone has to die? I remembered the game with like 3 minutes to the deadline, but I don't think I would have switched

It's day 1. Someone has to die? I remembered the game with like 3 minutes to the deadline, but I don't think I would have switched

I'm not saying that voting him based on that post is weird. I'm saying that killing him when he isn't here to claim is weird. I would have thought that one of you, gooner, or ryala would have decided to kill the guy that is here to claim instead of the one that isn't on D1.

That leads me to thinking that 2 or even all 3 of you could be mafia and were hoping to get a free civ special killed

I'm not saying that voting him based on that post is weird. I'm saying that killing him when he isn't here to claim is weird. I would have thought that one of you, gooner, or ryala would have decided to kill the guy that is here to claim instead of the one that isn't on D1.

That leads me to thinking that 2 or even all 3 of you could be mafia and were hoping to get a free civ special killed

I am the first to admit that I'm prone to tunneling on you occasionally, but reread this and the last 2 responses and see if you can understand why.

And disregard the fact that I'm spiteful of your youth and potential.

You're all in on Tejas not being here to claim. I love my boy T'jas, but never would have known that he didn't post yesterday. Seems like an odd thing to expect people to be double checking on day 1.

I am the first to admit that I'm prone to tunneling on you occasionally, but reread this and the last 2 responses and see if you can understand why.

And disregard the fact that I'm spiteful of your youth and potential.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Ryala killed tejas without giving him an opportunity to claim if he was a civ special. That seems unlike ryala, so I am trying to piece together what may have happened. If you disagree with my logic that's fine but at least tell me where I'm wrong

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Ryala killed tejas without giving him an opportunity to claim if he was a civ special. That seems unlike ryala, so I am trying to piece together what may have happened. If you disagree with my logic that's fine but at least tell me where I'm wrong

It's not the logic. I obviously don't play by logic. That's why people like you are so helpful.

You're all in on Tejas not being here to claim. I love my boy T'jas, but never would have known that he didn't post yesterday. Seems like an odd thing to expect people to be double checking on day 1.

You don't notice whether the guy about to die at a deadline is around or not? All the posts from that deadline fit in like two pages

I could see Ryala pulling in D14 to the Mafia chat thread. Also thinking that Gooner with the early role block pretty much clears him. Anything else I am in the dark on.

Mayyyyybe Mako because I could see him getting the nod for the mafia chat thread.

Do I misread D14's tone as mafia defensive or civ special defensive? Because either way he ain't vanilla.

are we sure that was a real RB? so far the D1 fake RB has happened every game i have played

Uh, ryala was mafia

can someone explain what the options are for having a goon die overnight? i see vigilante or serial killer on the list that can kill overnight but that wiki is like reading the damn tax code

are we sure that was a real RB? so far the D1 fake RB has happened every game i have played

It would be a really bad play to fake a RB after one of your teammates gets got on N1 so let's just assume I'm not faking it for the sake of my sanity

Uh, ryala was mafia

giphy.gif

can someone explain what the options are for having a goon die overnight? i see vigilante or serial killer on the list that can kill overnight but that wiki is like reading the damn tax code

serial killer is an independent role that gets a kill every night. vigilante is a civilian role that gets a kill every night. in a lot of set-ups the civ vig is a 1 shot and should claim after using the kill. looks like in this set up it's an unlimited vig

Back