• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Diggler - 2 - sd3, bym
Gouda - 3 - gooner, d14, diggler
D14 - 3 - mako, cata, creamy
Bym - 1 - creamy

Ytv - da

About ten minutes left, I’m on my phone at the mechanic, may be a longer night.

so the fact that gooner was roleblocked means there's a jailkeeper (if doctor is real)

creamy is doing his vote flinging thing again, although he has yet to accidentally chatzy post here

mako is aggressive

da and cata are quiet

mako's aggression is what's really standing out to me as counter to his usual style. trying very hard to read civ.

***diggler***

Gotta get off the claimed special, fellow brain trust members.

so the fact that gooner was roleblocked means there's a jailkeeper (if doctor is real)

creamy is doing his vote flinging thing again, although he has yet to accidentally chatzy post here

mako is aggressive

da and cata are quiet

mako's aggression is what's really standing out to me as counter to his usual style. trying very hard to read civ.

That and I can be aggressive because I’m actually one of the more experienced players for once in my mafia career.

Diggler - 3 - sd3, bym, mako
Gouda - 3 - gooner, d14, diggler
D14 - 2 -cata, creamy
Bym - 1 - Gouda

Ytv - da

mako is aggressive

da and cata are quiet

How the D14, Diggler roles flush out is going to be telling on Mako.

Definitely different game play, and I could see him in the Mafia chat fo sho.

Cool, why were you just lurking around and not suggesting it yourself?

1) I just got back from the park but I haven’t been lurking, I still was monitoring and posting
2) I am on Gouda already so yeah
3) I legit suggested that ryala might have picked Tejas over Diggler for his vote for a reason like 4-5 pages back

Sufficient?

Back