• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Diggler - 3 - bym, mako, Gouda
Gouda - 4 - gooner, d14, diggler, SD3
D14 - 2 -cata, creamy
Bym - 1 - Gouda

Ytv - da

Final vote, PM me with any issues

Gouda, town jailer, was murdered by the town.

Night moves til 1:50

Two bodies were found overnight.

Mako, town vengeful, was found dead.

D14, mafia JOAT, was found dead.

Day 3 ends at 4:30. It is now day.

So we have a

Goon
JOAT
Vengeful
Jailer

NO DOCTOR

Am I missing anything?

Who picks ryala/D14 out of bym, Creamy, SD3, Cata, Diggler, Da

***Da***

Actually, no

***bym***

so the fact that gooner was roleblocked means there's a jailkeeper (if doctor is real)

creamy is doing his vote flinging thing again, although he has yet to accidentally chatzy post here

mako is aggressive

da and cata are quiet

mako's aggression is what's really standing out to me as counter to his usual style. trying very hard to read civ.

This post though....hmm. There's a lot of nothingness to this post which runs contrary to how Diggler has played his first couple of games.

I could see Ryala pulling in D14 to the Mafia chat thread. Also thinking that Gooner with the early role block pretty much clears him. Anything else I am in the dark on.

Mayyyyybe Mako because I could see him getting the nod for the mafia chat thread.

i continue to be suspicious of this cata

so the fact that gooner was roleblocked means there's a jailkeeper (if doctor is real)

creamy is doing his vote flinging thing again, although he has yet to accidentally chatzy post here

mako is aggressive

da and cata are quiet

mako's aggression is what's really standing out to me as counter to his usual style. trying very hard to read civ.

well i wasn't 100% off on mako. sorry dude.

I don't think Cata or Creamy pick ryala and/or D14 because the history for them isn't there, I would think they'd pick Deacs who are present outside of mafia because of familiarity. So I won't be voting for either of them this round.

I don't think SD3 picks that crew, just seems like he would have a different chatzy vibe than those two. Also the killshot on gouda actually does read civ, gouda did play that relatively poorly and the self-pres so late warranted SD3 hammering. If SD3 is mafia there it wouldn't make much sense to insert yourself into that round unless Diggler is also mafia and that cannot be true since we are looking for only one spot left. If SD3 is mafia, it's a pretty sick play but I lean not so won't be going to SD3 this round either.

That leaves Da/bym/Diggler. Diggler sounds the most off based on (an admittedly limited) history. bym is always impossible for me to read but he is on the shortlist of players where picking a ryala/D14 combo makes sense. Da is also in that boat and legitimately just isn't showing up anymore (going to start calling you Raise soon), but I could see him picking ryala for chats and D14 for fingers-crossed-don't-shit-the-bed (whoops).

LOL. thanks?

giphy.gif

The vibe I got from your first couple games is that you don't throw out fluff as a civ. Most of your posts were well thought out with a base of logic. The post I quoted above is just random declarative statements that don't mean anything.

I also think it's safe to assume that we have a serial killer which means TTT or T setups (because of JOAT).

With gouda and mako already revealed, that leaves us at a minimum with PKTTTXX or PKTXXXX where Xs are unknowns.

Aren’t you one of the people who doesn’t think you should spend time trying to figure who picked whom?

Maybe normally. But with three extremely new players + three old players and both picks revealed, it's not completely worthless like it usually would be to try and crack that code. We all like to think we are completely objective and would make picks based on things other than "it would be dope to hang out in a chatzy with X for a couple days" but we are all liars.

Back