• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Another 4 mafia assertion. Gooner, creamy, mako, and cata?

Would Diggler be savvy enough to not only jump in on the miscounted mafia joke but also to not include any teammates in there?

so gooner was rb'd, so not mafia - 70% cleared?
SD3 shows up late day 2 with an odd kill - i can't figure it out yet
Da and Cata are basically no shows.
no good read on bym yet

I'm going to go with ***creamy*** for the moment. Last game he was chatty; his silence seems like a normal reaction to the way that last game went down

so gooner was rb'd, so not mafia - 70% cleared?
SD3 shows up late day 2 with an odd kill - i can't figure it out yet
Da and Cata are basically no shows.
no good read on bym yet

I'm going to go with ***creamy*** for the moment. Last game he was chatty; his silence seems like a normal reaction to the way that last game went down

I am less cleared now that gouda has flipped jailkeeper. Before that, it was most likely that D14 used his JOAT RB on me. Now, it could be either.

I feel like gouda is the right situation answer. But the wrong fun answer. Really debating here. Might fuck around and vote catamount.

Or you'll fuck around and not vote at all

Update:

Will not vote for: SD3, Cata, Creamy, Diggler
Could be talked into voting: Da
Am voting and likely will end up staying on: bym

The Knight/D14 kills back to back seem like an SD3 thing to do so I'm leaving open the possibility that he is the SK, but I won't be voting for him until bym is dead and probably also Da.

That post reminds me. Is RSF now officially boycotting any future Mafia out of solidarity for him and Creamy's new found broship?

Update:

Will not vote for: SD3, Cata, Creamy, Diggler
Could be talked into voting: Da
Am voting and likely will end up staying on: bym

The Knight/D14 kills back to back seem like an SD3 thing to do so I'm leaving open the possibility that he is the SK, but I won't be voting for him until bym is dead and probably also Da.

BYM seems vanilla to me, but in three games he has always gave off those feels. Idk.

Gooner seems to be playing with extreme confidence in his reads which always makes me suspicious

Jesus. Had a call that was supposed to last 5 minutes last 30.

Also, TIL that I'm 1 of the 3 employees in my company who is vaccinated. We employ 30. FML

Gooner seems to be playing with extreme confidence in his reads which always makes me suspicious

If I don't play with extreme confidence despite lackluster overall results, then what's the point?

We've got a couple dudes knocking down $250,000-$400,000 who aren't smart enough to get the vaccine. I guess there isn't a direct correlation to income and vaccines.

Back