• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
We are playing Captain’s Choice mafia, which means a captain is chosen from the player list, and they can select their teammates. The player roles are otherwise determined by these rules: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JK9++

If you have questions about the rules, send me a PM. Do not ask questions in the thread about the rules. Do not discuss PMs in the thread, don’t post at night, and don’t edit or delete posts.

Otherwise, same rules as always.

Last edited:
Player list

1. Gooner - town doc, killed n3
2. D14 - mafia JOAT, killed n2
3. Bym - vanilla townie, killed d3
4. Creamy
5. Ryala - mafia goon, killed n1
6. Gouda - town jailer, killed d2
7. SD3
8. Cata
9. Diggler - mafia captain, killed n3
10. Mako - town vengeful, killed n2
11. Tejas - vanilla townie, killed d1
12. DDD - vanilla townie, killed n1
13. Da

Last edited:
Placeholder 2

Last edited:
The thread is now open. All players should have received a PM. If you did not receive a PM please send me a PM. Please read the rules in OP. Any questions, send to me in PM. Day 1 ends Monday at 10:30 AM.

The thread is now open.

I am deeply offended.

***bym***

“Why don’t we get a cat during the pandemic,” she said.

The little shit has woken me up twice tonight, playing with the blinds. Now, she’s outside the bedroom, running around, making noise.

***creamy***

I am deeply offended.

***bym***

It’s only because I’m not captain. I’m fully prepared to get got first day because of how loveable and amiable I am.

Tejas.

***tejas***

I’m still out of it apparently

The little shit has woken me up twice tonight, playing with the blinds. Now, she’s outside the bedroom, running around, making noise.

***creamy***

Is it a cute cat though?

***Knight***

***creamy***

Cats were created for European women to occupy themselves while their husbands cook dinner.

***Ryala***

Is it a cute cat though?

She’s pretty cute, but she’s a biter.

6dd59c2d38d5a0ba24a559fa5051abd4.jpg

Back