• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Today was a great day for hiking and camping. Unfortunately I chose YESTERDAY for both and can report back that it sucked balls.

****bym***

I wasn’t picked, so the captain obviously doesn’t respect good banter. Let’s start there.

My knees and shins are one gigantic patch of strawberries right now.

How was your race?

It was a great deal of fun. Although the inch and a half of rain added a different layer of complexity. I’d bet 6-7 miles of it were run through standing water or super thick mud.

I will not vote knight out early even though he is clearly mafia

​sd3

I will not vote knight out early even though he is clearly mafia

​sd3

I'm not super interested in playing the game tonight vs just bantering but this post is yikes bad Batman

Tejas/mako/Knight/D14

Calling my shot Babe Ruth style

Mrs. Gooner and I are starting a new meal-planning adventure starting tomorrow. We premade lunch for the week for her to take to work and bought a bunch of healthy foods for snacking and stuff. So if I'm irritable tomorrow it's because I am on that struggle bus.

Mrs diggler and I have tried that. Using the instant pot to make some quick meals is great.

Mrs diggler and I have tried that. Using the instant pot to make some quick meals is great.

We got one for our wedding, haven't really used it to its fully extent though. If you have any good healthy Instant Pot meals, I'm all ears.

Mrs. Gooner and I are starting a new meal-planning adventure starting tomorrow. We premade lunch for the week for her to take to work and bought a bunch of healthy foods for snacking and stuff. So if I'm irritable tomorrow it's because I am on that struggle bus.

My man.

I grill up a ton of chicken every Sunday and then we just throw a bunch of salad mix and veggies in the faculty fridge to make our lunch every day. Working together simplifies things as well.

Vote count (~14 hrs left in rd 1)

Bym - 2 (Gouda, diggler)
Creamy - 1 (Bym)
Tejas - 1 (mako)
Gooner - 1 (d14)
Cata - 1 (SD3)
DDD - 1 (Gooner)
Ryala - 1 (Creamy)
Diggler - 1 (da)
SD3 - 1 (tejas)

YTV - DDD, cata, ryala

We got one for our wedding, haven't really used it to its fully extent though. If you have any good healthy Instant Pot meals, I'm all ears.

We got a keto diet cookbook that is really good - on Amazon. I also love chicken biryani in there - basically sauté some thighs, add spices and rice and broth, and cook. It’s amazing.

Tejas/mako/Knight/D14

Calling my shot Babe Ruth style

Swing and a miss.

It's hard for me to think about a Mrs. Gooner. Hurts my heart a little, bb.

It would be nice if the black guys could win best actor instead of best supporting actor

Vote count (~14 hrs left in rd 1)

Bym - 2 (Gouda, diggler)
Creamy - 1 (Bym)
Tejas - 1 (mako)
Gooner - 1 (d14)
Cata - 1 (SD3)
DDD - 1 (Gooner)
Ryala - 1 (Creamy)
Diggler - 1 (da)
SD3 - 1 (tejas)

YTV - DDD, cata, ryala

***Diggler***