• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

One of my students just sat in my desk chair and it exploded. So now she's gonna have to move schools and I'm gonna have to buy a new desk chair.

One of my students just sat in my desk chair and it exploded. So now she's gonna have to move schools and I'm gonna have to buy a new desk chair.

I laughed way too hard.

Also expense that shit.

I'm gonna need someone to draw a free body diagram or something. I'm lost on how this happens.

I laughed way too hard.

Also expense that shit.

Oh man. Your illusions of the mythical world of teaching is getting ready to collapse upon itself like a supernova into a black hole.

I'm gonna need someone to draw a free body diagram or something. I'm lost on how this happens.

giphy.gif

I still want to play a game where you can only communicate in GIFS and like 2 real word posts per day

Oh man. Your illusions of the mythical world of teaching is getting ready to collapse upon itself like a supernova into a black hole.

Yeah, the idea of expensing a desk chair got a pretty solid laugh out of me.

You guys laugh now but in 2 years when we have eliminated all police departments the money will have to go somewhere and I call dibs

Who is the one person that no one would pick so the captain decided to get cute and pick? That's where we need to start.

You guys laugh now but in 2 years when we have eliminated all police departments the money will have to go somewhere and I call dibs

That money is definitely going to public schools. In Kansas.

That money is definitely going to public schools. In Kansas.

I'm just imagining millions of evolution dioramas, but instead of evolution they just say GOD DID THIS and some sick paper machete Jesus on a dinosaur

I'm just imagining millions of evolution dioramas, but instead of evolution they just say GOD DID THIS and some sick paper machete Jesus on a dinosaur

How effective would a paper machete be? It doesn't seem like it would cut much.

How effective would a paper machete be? It doesn't seem like it would cut much.

When making fun of Kansas education accidentally outs myself as an illiterate. And, technically, a Kansas native. You hate to see it

Back