• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

I'd love to know the amount of shit that chatzy is talking about me right now. Maybe I'll find out soon enough

So there aren't many of us around. Meaning they're going to have all the fun in chatzy tonight and I'll be talking to myself

So SD3 has plans...

If I really wanna talk to Cata I can call him...But not during a mafia game

Da doesn't post much in my experience...

townie is mod...

FML...I guess I'll have to be a husband and father tonight

Night hits are concurrent, so even if we miss here, I have a 50/50 shot to hit the SK overnight

I didn't realize the game could continue with such few people. I declare victory. Good game everyone!

Police yourselves. I'll be around in the morning. Don't get too crazy and post a whole page overnight.

I was hoping for an awesome ending where we tie two folks up and let Mako come back from the dead to make the killshot but the math doesn't work out in our favor

I was hoping for an awesome ending where we tie two folks up and let Mako come back from the dead to make the killshot but the math doesn't work out in our favor

What happens if we do this and SD3 vig and SK are the only ones left overnight? lol

Wait, SK has potential to have PBV, which could block my night hit. I think we do use Makos vengeful power

If this gets to 1v1 civs can still win by using Makos vengeful, right?

Say we miss here, SK hits SD3, SD3 hits SK who has a BPV, that’s 1v1 which doesn’t meet SK win condition. SD3 posts who his vig would be before night so remaining town would know. It’s then 1v1 and before it goes to RNG, Mako can vengeful during twilight.

Right?

Back