• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Kyle Pitts simultaneously inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Just get the top defensive player on your board, Cowboys. Anybody that plays defense is fine by me.

Thanks!

Just get the top defensive player on your board, Cowboys. Anybody that plays defense is fine by me.

Thanks!

Surtain would be a good get. Feels like he has a very high floor.

Surtain would be a good get. Feels like he has a very high floor.

Which is totally what you're looking for with the 10th pick in the draft.

Works for the Broncos though.

Pleased the Eagles took a wide receiver. Playing without any didn't work too well.

Pleased the Eagles took a wide receiver. Playing without any didn't work too well.

Feel like they'd have had him at 12, and we could use the extra 3rd rounder, but he should be good for us.

Didn't realize anyone was still excited to be a Cowboys fan.

Didn't realize anyone was still excited to be a Cowboys fan.

Says the Panthers fan.

Don't shit on yourself while trying to throw shit at others, brah.

Still an expansion team that's won fuck all.

Seriously, though, enjoy your racist piece of shit owner who hasn't won shit in a quarter century.

The last time the Cowboys won was the Panthers’ inaugural season. Then the next year, they came to Charlotte in the playoffs and got beat. And that was pretty much it for Cowboys playoff success after their last Super Bowl.

I do respect that DV7 is still loyal to his childhood bandwagon team.

Mac Jones falling to the Patriots will be like Rodgers falling to Packers, Roethlisberger falling to Steelers.

The last time the Cowboys won was the Panthers’ inaugural season. Then the next year, they came to Charlotte in the playoffs and got beat. And that was pretty much it for Cowboys playoff success after their last Super Bowl.

I do respect that DV7 is still loyal to his childhood bandwagon team.

And I respect that you are loyal to a franchise that didn't exist and has never won the Super Bowl since the last time my team achieved a relevant win in the post-season.

Like are we really competing is a suck-off here? PHRASING.

Fucks sake....As a skins fan, I've never heard of this guy.

Needed to draft offense

Back