• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Yeah I’d say GB is middle of the pack in terms of skill position talent. One elite WR, one above average RB, buncha nobodies, some with potential. You could argue they’re bottom half of the NFL.

You could argue that, but then you'd show you don't know anything about football.

O line is elite. Best receiver in the league. Top 5 running back. Elite offense. No question.

I have a healthy dislike of the Packers, but their offense is elite. Jones is underrated, the o line with Bakhtiari is one of the best in the league, Rodgers and Adams are arguably the best at their position. They could use another receiver, but the offense isn’t the problem in Green Bay.

You could argue that, but then you'd show you don't know anything about football.

Cool. Seems like you’re on an island here. I’m not going to list the teams I think have better non-QB skill players than GB, but I got to 10 very quickly.

Bet Aaron Rodgers would rather have Tee Higgins (next receiver picked after the packers pick last year) than a backup QB

Cool. Seems like you’re on an island here. I’m not going to list the teams I think have better non-QB skill players than GB, but I got to 10 very quickly.

Guess you missed the post above yours. You could try to name ten, you'd fail, and you said bottom half.

@stugotz, absolutely, that was dumb as shit. Rodgers needs his ego constantly stoked and packers management have failed in that regard. Doesn't mean their entire offense isn't elite. People who only pay attention to Get Up think the Packers offense isn't elite just because they don't have an elite second WR.

Guess you missed the post above yours. You could try to name ten, you'd fail, and you said bottom half.

Cool. I understand it’s been a rough day for you. Maybe the Packers will trade up for Kyle Trask in a bit.

What happens if a player sits out all season, does he get a season closer to being a free agent?

As someone who is moving to Jacksonville on Monday, I see that the Clemson Tigers are now my new local professional football team. Vomit.

Last edited:
Does any one go back and determine who did the best mock draft? The first round of the draft probably gets more thorough predictions than any large field event in sports besides the men’s NCAA basketball tournament. 32 predictions and I’ve never seen any breakdown of who had the best mock.

Back