• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Mond to the Vikings.

Newman's odds of getting drafted tonight or early tomorrow have gone up.

Now Mills to the Texans.

Newman is the top QB left on Kiper's board.

Last edited:
Saw a tweet, think it was Conor’s, that Jamie is Kiper’s current top QB available

NFL Year 2021 Begins. DRAFT Day 2. Every team has more needs, wants and wishes

Gotta get Hunter Long to salvage the night? Maybe Chazz Surratt?

Pick is in instantly. Let’s see who Fitterrereere and Rhule think they see that no one else does.

Last edited:
Pretty good chance Jamie goes tonite in the third round. That’s solid based on some of the recent projections.

Pretty good chance Jamie goes tonite in the third round. That’s solid based on some of the recent projections.

I'd be surprised. 1/4 of the league has already picked a QB. Obviously plenty of teams are set at QB. Not sure who is left to invest a 3rd in a QB.

The Steelers would be a good fit though.

Boys have a lot of other needs but with the Red Rocket gone a backup QB could be nice. I would ove to see the Boys take a flier on Newman in case Dak's knee is truly fucked.

I like Boogie going to Buffalo. That's better than their Rousseau pick.

Loved my Ravens 1st 3 picks, but then they take a safety project who wasn't even on some top 300 boards. I like our history of taking small school projects, and many have worked out, but wait till day 3 for projects.

DV7, yeah, I'm not loving Dallas' draft. I love Parsons, but LB was the only position on D y'all were solid on. Would have rather seen them take Slater, who has played all over the OL because your OL is aging and consistently banged up. And they appear to be reaching some.

Well into the 4th round now.... guess we were right that the opt outs were damaging their draft status. :dumb:

Someone from Central Missouri’s former punter, who moved to TE for a year, just got drafted ahead of Newman.

NFL Year 2021 Begins. DRAFT Day 3 Every team has more needs, wants and wishes.

WT

Last edited:
E0V9ISeVUAYOzVJ

Back