• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

The Bucs win the SB and play the 4th easiest schedule the next season...

The bottom is simply the NFC South and East getting to play each other.

And that doesn't even take into account NO regressing due to their cap purge and Brees retiring. Meanwhile, the AFCW and AFCN get to beat the crap out of each other, and it's only going to get worse once Rodgers gets traded to Denver in June. That's also going to make the NFC outside of the west really suck. So if Watson can settle his cases and get traded to Carolina before the season, I think that immediately takes them from a 6-7 win team to a legit playoff contender.

Speaking of which, the lawyer sparring last week was interesting. Apparently, it's the plaintiffs who want confidentiality clauses in the settlement, not the defense. If so, that's literally the 1st time I've ever heard that.

Whatever formula PFF is using is seriously underestimating the good teams and over valuing the bad teams. Gimme Cle and Bal > 10 and Hou < 5.5 and Phi < 6.5 all day. I wouldn't bet the Hou over if it was 0.5.

Great story Conor. In all my years, never saw dislocated hamate. Many fractures which would have been a simpler recovery. Imagine the force it took to dislocate one of those tightly packed 8 wrist bones wedged between your forearm and hand. Hoping for a great recovery year for him.

Good story Conor. Thanks.

Thanks Blackjack! Got one more coming this week on Jessie Bates III -- who, btw, is a remarkably well-spoken representative of Wake Forest -- and then it'll be a little while before I have the next story on one of the NFL guys.

Back