• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Anybody else think the Rogers-Packers story is manufactured draft day drama? Considering how much press the Teddy B trade got, it seems like they're desperate for something else to prattle on about tonight.

Anybody else think the Rogers-Packers story is manufactured draft day drama? Considering how much press the Teddy B trade got, it seems like they're desperate for something else to prattle on about tonight.

maybe, especially since the top 2, maybe top 3 picks are all set in stone.

No, it fits Rodger's drama queen mentality. He's eating it up. Coupled with Packers management knowing he's a drama queen and never throwing him a fucking bone, it's not a good situation.

I still think a deal gets done, but would not be surprised if Shailene wants him in CA full time, and easier for him to film Jeopardy. I can easily see him going to the Niners or Raiders.

I think it is probably legit. Seems like there has always been rumors that he is not happy in GB.

I'm a fan of neither the Packers nor Rodgers, but it does seem like Rodgers has a point on some of his complaints

I'm a fan of neither the Packers nor Rodgers, but it does seem like Rodgers has a point on some of his complaints

Only the drafting of Love, imo. That was a bad move. But he did the same thing with Favre. They're loaded on offense - he has nothing to complain about. He just needs his ego stroked, and management just doesn't want to do it.

I think it is probably legit. Seems like there has always been rumors that he is not happy in GB.

Oh sure. This isn’t anything new. It’s just blowing up for the draft.

Do y'all think Sage and Newman get drafted?

I'm worried Surratt's 40 time and shoulder injury push him to 7th round or undrafted. Newman obviously hurt his stock by not playing, but I still think he gets picked up in 5th round.

Reeeealllly hope Boogie gets called tonight but wouldn't be a surprise at all if he's picked early tomorrow.

Go Deacs. I'm already slightly drunk. Go me

Only the drafting of Love, imo. That was a bad move. But he did the same thing with Favre. They're loaded on offense - he has nothing to complain about. He just needs his ego stroked, and management just doesn't want to do it.

they are not loaded on offense

Adams is elite, Jones is good, Tonyan is probably good

that's it

Do y'all think Sage and Newman get drafted?

I'm worried Surratt's 40 time and shoulder injury push him to 7th round or undrafted. Newman obviously hurt his stock by not playing, but I still think he gets picked up in 5th round.

Reeeealllly hope Boogie gets called tonight but wouldn't be a surprise at all if he's picked early tomorrow.

Go Deacs. I'm already slightly drunk. Go me

I want to make it through the 1st round and am not starting till 8.

they are not loaded on offense

Adams is elite, Jones is good, Tonyan is probably good

that's it

Yeah I’d say GB is middle of the pack in terms of skill position talent. One elite WR, one above average RB, buncha nobodies, some with potential. You could argue they’re bottom half of the NFL.

Yeah I’d say GB is middle of the pack in terms of skill position talent. One elite WR, one above average RB, buncha nobodies, some with potential. You could argue they’re bottom half of the NFL.

Yeah. One of the greatest QBs of all-time makes them look better than they are.

Lawrence will be an NFL bust, It is known.

Back