• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Deaconblue

Reaction score
NFL Year started a few weeks back, but the entry draft is when teams get serious about the 2021 season.

Who gets drafted when and by what team?
Who are undrafted free agents who make squads?

How many Wake guys get contracts of any sort?

Time for a new thread about the upcoming season. Tom Brady and the Buccaneers deserve last year's final title.

Last edited:
Who did best in round one?

Last edited:
Not really, Wilson is pretty much guaranteed to the Jets

I have to agree. Jets look like a lock for Wilson. I am not overly thrilled because he was a one year wonder kid, but we need a QB.

I have to agree. Jets look like a lock for Wilson. I am not overly thrilled because he was a one year wonder kid, but we need a QB.

His uncle is the CEO of Jet Blue, who else knows more about making the Jets fly again.

If the Cowboys don't go defense, specifically secondary, tonight then I'm going to laugh... and then scream.

I hope Mel Kiper's latest mock draft is right and the Browns take the DT from Bama! That DLine would change some game plans!

Sounds like who SF takes at 3 will really affect the next 10 or so picks. Atl apparently likes Lance and may take him at 4 if he's there but will otherwise go Pitts. Doesn't sound like Lance will be the 1 to fall, but Jones and/or Fields could.

DV7, do you hate the idea of taking Slater with 10? The OL is getting older and has been injury prone, and he can play anywhere on the OL. The other idea I like for Dallas is, if a QB is still there, trading back. You may miss out on Horn and Surtain, but you'd still be able to get Farley or Newsome.

Whomever takes Kyle Pitts will win the 1st round.

I want the Eagles to take the best available player of the remaining LBs, WRs, CBs, and OLs. LB is IMO our weakest position, and a really strong pick-particularly one who is good in pass coverage-could really make a difference for the rest of our defense (I do think we have some talent at CB, but they did way too much 1-on-1 coverage last season). It won't happen though because we never take LBs in the first round. Of the three best WRs, two best OLs, and two best CBs, at least one should be available at the twelfth spot.

I want the Eagles to take the best available player of the remaining LBs, WRs, CBs, and OLs. LB is IMO our weakest position, and a really strong pick-particularly one who is good in pass coverage-could really make a difference for the rest of our defense (I do think we have some talent at CB, but they did way too much 1-on-1 coverage last season). It won't happen though because we never take LBs in the first round. Of the three best WRs, two best OLs, and two best CBs, at least one should be available at the twelfth spot.

If that's what you want, 12 should be a good spot. Between Waddle, Smith, Horn, Surtain, Slater and Parsons, at least 1 of those guys will be there at 12. You figure 5 QBs, Pitts, Sewell and Chase all go top 10. Parsons would be nice.

Lot of rumors that the Niners offered Jimmy G and #3 for Aaron Rodgers, but were quickly told no.

Also, Tebow wants to play TE for the Jags, lol. Meyer will probably let him come to camp.

what is the Packers' play? they took Love last year, and isn't Rodgers a free agent after this season? are they hoping to keep him longer?

Lot of rumors that the Niners offered Jimmy G and #3 for Aaron Rodgers, but were quickly told no.

Also, Tebow wants to play TE for the Jags, lol. Meyer will probably let him come to camp.

Whatever happened to those guys ?

4142174377_cf6427677e_z.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like who SF takes at 3 will really affect the next 10 or so picks. Atl apparently likes Lance and may take him at 4 if he's there but will otherwise go Pitts. Doesn't sound like Lance will be the 1 to fall, but Jones and/or Fields could.

DV7, do you hate the idea of taking Slater with 10? The OL is getting older and has been injury prone, and he can play anywhere on the OL. The other idea I like for Dallas is, if a QB is still there, trading back. You may miss out on Horn and Surtain, but you'd still be able to get Farley or Newsome.

I'd be more comfortable with trading back and not taking a top CB then going OL in that spot.

Back