• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Package Hurts + 2 of those picks for Rodgers and then use the other pick to take whichever WR you think is best and then sign Adams in free agency. Congratulations, Philly is now the NFC favorite, best of luck avoiding the annual Rodgers chokejob.

Philly needs some guys to upgrade the D. Also big difference in salary cap situation with your QB on rookie deal vs Rodgers rate. Rodgers costs at least two prime D-line guys in salary cap hit.

Package Hurts + 2 of those picks for Rodgers and then use the other pick to take whichever WR you think is best and then sign Adams in free agency. Congratulations, Philly is now the NFC favorite, best of luck avoiding the annual Rodgers chokejob.

Good plan, except I would anticipate a tag on Adams. I would prefer they just trade both and get a really nice haul.

Philly needs some guys to upgrade the D. Also big difference in salary cap situation with your QB on rookie deal vs Rodgers rate. Rodgers costs at least two prime D-line guys in salary cap hit.

Yeah, I think we overachieved a lot last year by going undefeated against some terrible teams. We need some major front seven help, probably an interior lineman to replace Kelce, and another WR-Reagor is looking like a total bust, as opposed to simplt "not Justin Jefferson" that we thought he was last year. We have the draft capital, but are not that close and possibly not the cap space.

I guess after 30 years of HOF QB play, it's understandable that Packers fans start to take the QB position for granted. I look forward to their sentiments a few years from now.

So I'm hearing rumblings that people are saying that Calvin Ridley walked out on the Falcons and used mental problems as a way to force a trade.

So I'm hearing rumblings that people are saying that Calvin Ridley walked out on the Falcons and used mental problems as a way to force a trade.

If this is happening, I could see creation of a "MUP" list similar to the PUP list.

C'mon. Aren't Favre and Rodgers a tiny step up from Eli? Drama queens, yes, but still a tine step up from Eli.

Is it a step up if you win the same number of championships over a much longer period of time? Yes, better QBs overall, but didn't deliver enough when it counted (and were outshone by Eli on some of those occasions.)

Is it a step up if you win the same number of championships over a much longer period of time? Yes, better QBs overall, but didn't deliver enough when it counted (and were outshone by Eli on some of those occasions.)

I believe both of Eli's wins in Super Bowls happened after he eliminated the Packers in the playoffs.

#1-seeded Packers teams on top of that, if I recall.

Cowboys were the 1 seed in 08, and they beat the Packers in the NFC championship. Packers were the 1 seed in 2011.

I was today years old when I learned that Eli's first name is Elisha.

Cowboys were the 1 seed in 08, and they beat the Packers in the NFC championship. Packers were the 1 seed in 2011.

I was today years old when I learned that Eli's first name is Elisha.

I think that was the year Tony Romo was criticized for taking Jessica Simpson to Cabo during the bye week and they lost to the Giants a week later.

Brady retiring.

In the two Super Bowls the Giants won with Eli, they scored a combined 31 points. The defense won those Super Bowls. Eli was along for the ride.

Back