• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Mac and Cheese era begins...

Cam refusing the vax didn't help his chances...

When deciding who gets roster spots, teams will not want to keep guys who are more likely to miss games.

The Mack Jones ROY odds will plummet.

Last edited:
Whoa, Cam Newton cut. But I'm sure Rhule and Tepper are smarter than Bill Belichick when it comes to evaluating talent like Mac Jones.

Rhule and Tepper released Newton before Belichick did.

Hurricane will force the Saints to spend the first month of the season away from New Orleans.

Mac and Cheese era begins...

Cam refusing the vax didn't help his chances...

When deciding who gets roster spots, teams will not want to keep guys who are more likely to miss games.

The Mack Jones ROY odds will plummet.

Hoyer isn't vaxxed either but he is still on the roster.

Hoyer isn't vaxxed either but he is still on the roster.

I don't think it has anything to do with being vaxxed. Jones simply played well enough to deserve the starting job. And they're not going to have Cam be his back-up. So out of respect to him, they cut him rather than trying to trade him. But Cam looked better this preseason than he did last year, and he had some zip on his 20-30 yard passes. I think he has gas left in the tank and will get another chance to start, but if there are no early injuries, that may not be till next offseason. If you take injuries out of the equation, I think the best place for him is Pittsburgh, where he can be the heir apparent to Ben. Their current back-ups suck, and they likely won't be drafting high enough to get a QB in next year's draft.

And yes, that Mac Jones is already looking like a legit starting QB, it isn't the greatest reflection of Rhule's and Tepper's decision making. Rhule had him at the Senior Bowl where the reviews said he had a great practice week. That said, I still think their decision to pursue Watson will eventually pay off. Tua is looking solid this preseason, and I don't see Miami giving up that kind of draft haul when they believe they have a legit starter.

Josh Allen is now the oldest starting quarterback in the AFC North at 25 years old.

Still no official word yet about the final cuts for the Cardinals, Lions, and Bengals yet.

Cam Newton is an idiot. He still had the potential to make 10 or 20 million dollars more as an NFL player over the next couple of years. Hope not getting that jab was worth it .

NFL is keeping the big practice squads like last year. So lots of guys will be getting paychecks from NFL teams. Also, two guys can be elevated to active roster as late as 90 minutes before kickoff. Wednesday will be interesting.

Back