• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

They were not the clear favorite by odds until today. In fact, the Colts had a higher win total (Colts had/have a win total of 10 and the Titan had a win total of 9.5). I got the Titans at +110 to win the AFC South.

Yeah, the Colts with Wentz are a more complete team than the Titans. They have a good D, OL, skill players, and if Wentz can play better than he did last year, a better QB than what they had last year with Rivers' noodle of an arm. Tennessee can put 30+ on a lot of teams but will also give up 30.

Fwiw, the team is high on Eason. He was displaced at UGA by Fromm but played well at the Univ. of Washington. But the guy has never taken an nfl snap. There was no preseason last year either, right? So the colts basically have two rookie QBs.

Kirk Cousins says he's willing to do "whatever it takes" to not get Covid, including sealing himself up in a plexiglass box in the QB room. He's just not willing to do, you know, the one thing that would really mitigate his risk.

Kirk Cousins says he's willing to do "whatever it takes" to not get Covid, including sealing himself up in a plexiglass box in the QB room. He's just not willing to do, you know, the one thing that would really mitigate his risk.

I was just shaking my head the entire time I was reading that article.....was imagining the steam coming off of Mike Zimmer's head as he tried to reason with his players.

Was it not a Vikings coach who was fired for not getting vaxxed?

MV5BMjAzMzI4ODI3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzAwODM3._V1_.jpg

Was it not a Vikings coach who was fired for not getting vaxxed?

They actually ended up re-assigning him to a "Tier 2" position so that he wouldn't have to be outright fired....he's now like an "offensive line consultant" or something....

Damn there are some dumb motherfuckers in the NFL.

Damn there are some dumb motherfuckers everywhere.

It just stands out more when an NFL player spouts dude from high school Facebook takes to a reporter.

Yeah I always assumed that especially after watching hard knocks where half of training camp and practices are going over fundamentals of something you have been doing for 20+ years. It would be like your office job requiring you to practice how to turn on a computer.

I’m sure this has been pointed out already , but NFL players play a game where there is a decent chance that will have brain damage by the time they retire but some of them are suspicious of a vaccine? Ok.

I’m sure this has been pointed out already , but NFL players play a game where there is a decent chance that will have brain damage by the time they retire but some of them are suspicious of a vaccine? Ok.

and they go through the combine and draft process where they're poked, prodded, measured, asked all kinds of deeply personal questions, but a question about getting vaccinated during a global pandemic is going too far

Damn there are some dumb motherfuckers in the NFL.

Yes, but statistically speaking, all the coaches and staff outside of the Vikes OL coach, and 90+% of the players are vaxxed. So the NFL is doing a lot better than the population at large. And Cousins isn't doing himself any long term favors. The Vikes were trying to trade up to get Fields but were beaten out by the Bears. His days as a starting QB in Minn at his current price are numbered.

The NFL is much more educated than the public at large. About half have bachelors degrees and almost all the rest attended multiple years of college.

Josh Allen just got paid - 6 year extension for $258mil, an average of $43mil per.

NFL Year 2021. Camps Open.

The NFL is much more educated than the public at large. About half have bachelors degrees and almost all the rest attended multiple years of college.

Baseball on the other hand has very few college grads in the MLB. In 2012, 4% of players had a 4 year degree. Couldn’t find more recent stats, but would assume it’s similar.

As for football, I should have said there are some dumb motherfuckers with extremely large megaphones in the NFL.

Back