• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

A rookie head coach who makes rivalry shirts for a game against a team that doesn’t consider them a top rival should make sure his team steps up stronger than this.

manning broadcast was gold again tonight. eli gave the double birds

and now they are not hosting again until week 7. my MNF consumption will decrease.

Disappointing. They should get another interesting pair to pick up the slack. It's a format worth keeping along with the traditional broadcast.

With all of the young QBs struggling in the NFL, Justin Herbert's (and Joe Burrow's) early career accomplishments looking even more impressive.

The best part about ELIte throwing up the double bird to the 9 year old Philly fans was older brother Peyton with the "do it, do it!" as Eli was starting to pull the trigger.

Eli will always look like a little brother.

NFL Year 2021. Week 3. Ravens with Walk-off NFL Record FG to Win!

"This will get blurred out right?" No, Eli, this is live TV.

That was a funny line. Although I’m surprised there wasn’t at least the ability to kill it with a delay. Surely when Pat McAfee was on, some producer’s sole job was to hover over the delay button the entire time.

so stupid that it's even an issue on pay tv

so stupid that it's even an issue on pay tv

Only any TV at almost 11 pm. It didn’t even occur to me that it would be controversial. Hell it probably is just something for professional talkers and writers to talk and write about.

The Chicago Bears have signed a purchase agreement with Arlington International Raceway, paving the way for them to move out of Chicago and Soldier Field for the suburbs.

my pipe dream is the Bears leave and they restore Soldier Field to its historic status and they do interior updates to make it a primarily soccer stadium for MY FIRE

Jesse Bates is out tonight (neck injury).

NFL going hip hop for the Super Bowl Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar will perform....

Why do Jacksonville fans care so much about their county?

In 1968 the city of Jacksonville and the County of Duval consolidated all municipal services. So Jacksonville is Duval and Duval is Jacksonville.

Back