• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Dortch already has. I doubt he will again. Sage- maybe. Newman- no way.

As long as they are in some NFL team's camp, they have a chance. One former NFL player described camp as "trying out for every team in the league" for all except the top guys in camp.

Newman's not in camp, the Eagles cut him in June.

That reinforces the statement above. Sage and Greg are in camps getting their tryout reps. Newman isn't in camp, so he isn't being seen by anybody. He will be needing to use his WFU degree to get some employment.

NFL Year 2021. Camps Open. Pre-season games.

Dortch really helped himself with his two great catches last week. He has a shot. He’s playing tomorrow night on ESPN. Scotty Washington should be playing on NFLN.

Dortch will likely be getting PR reps in the 1st half and maybe throughout the game and WR reps in the 2nd. AZ cut one WR/PR already. Dortch’s shot at PR depends on beating out Moore enough that he can get on as the last WR. Or impressing other teams to do the same.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cardinals/news/arizona-cardinals-players-to-watch-in-preseason-week-2

WR/ST Greg Dortch
Dortch signed with Arizona less than two weeks before he made his debut in last week's preseason game. The wide receiver and returner impressed his coaches enough to stick around for Week 2. The Cardinals released wide receiver/punt returner JoJo Ward during roster cuts this week to hold onto Dortch.

The wide receivers room at full strength likely pushes Dortch out of playing time contention, but he could make his mark as a returner. During Sunday's open practice, Dortch, Ward and Moore took punt-return reps. Now that field is down to two, and Kingsbury mentioned that the situation is fluid.
"He's picking things up, he's a sharp kid," Kingsbury said Sunday about Dortch. "Every time he's had an opportunity, he's made a play whether it's in the return game or in the passing game. He's got a couple more weeks to showcase what he can do, but he's definitely flashed."

Dortch came in at WR about midway through the 3rd. Just caught a quick slant from Colt McCoy and took it for 15 yards on 3rd and 2. Catches for 10 and 19 yards for 1st downs on their only TD drive so far. The Cardinals didn't get the ball back.

Dortch finished as the leading receiver with 3 catches for 44 yards.

Scotty Washington had one catch for 6 yards for the Bengals.

Last edited:
Why did Hinton have a tackle for the Broncos yesterday?
Special teams tackle.
36fedb4823e88809e1ba30d2cea63c03.jpg

NFL Year 2021. Camps Open. Pre-season games.

An unnecessary roughness at that.

Next round of cuts will be coming tomorrow and Tuesday. Then it goes from 80 to 53 next Tuesday.

Dortch continues to get good press.

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/6-cardinals-whose-stock-rose-233827233.html

After having a fantastic catch and exciting punt returns against the Cowboys, Dortch was the team's leading receiver with three catches for 44 yards. His shiftiness and playmaking might make it hard to keep him off the roster.

Last edited:
An unnecessary roughness at that.

Next round of cuts will be coming tomorrow and Tuesday. Then it goes from 80 to 53 next Tuesday.

Dortch continues to get good press.

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/6-cardinals-whose-stock-rose-233827233.html

After having a fantastic catch and exciting punt returns against the Cowboys, Dortch was the team's leading receiver with three catches for 44 yards. His shiftiness and playmaking might make it hard to keep him off the roster.

That kind of writeup was what we saw from Greg at Wake. Good to see him getting them again. Maybe it took this long for him to fully recover, both physically and mentally.

That was my thought as well. In his third training camp, people are finally seeing the Dortch we knew and loved. Back when he declared, the line was "he's not getting any taller." I do think he looks and plays stronger than he did when he declared. The catches he made this week and last week are plays he probably didn't make two years ago, especially the two that got the big highlights.

That would be kind of surprising to me given how involved with he was with the community in Charlotte. It wouldn't be too bright to be that social without being vaccinated.

Last edited:
Cam may very well be unvaccinated, but I don't get that from the tweet. I read it as he got a non NFL tests to prove that he did not have Covid for the last few days and they rejected the test results as a non approved source. I guess it could indicate that he is unvaccinated if the NFL doesn't require pre testing for vaccinated players.

Cam may very well be unvaccinated, but I don't get that from the tweet. I read it as he got a non NFL tests to prove that he did not have Covid for the last few days and they rejected the test results as a non approved source. I guess it could indicate that he is unvaccinated if the NFL doesn't require pre testing for vaccinated players.

It was revealed he is being tested on a daily basis. That means he's not vaxxed.

do you guys know what's up with sunday ticket?

can you get just a stand-alone streaming version this season?

Back