• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

strnad has looked pretty horrible unfortunately and it looks like hinton is banged up

NFL/Goodell being slimy again. No written record of WFT investigation
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/the-nf...ation-congress-just-showed-why-045404728.html

If I were a Senator, I'd have an extreme bias against the NFL/WFT on this...kind of a guilty until proven innocent mentality. The lack of a written report indicates an unrepentive nature to lie/obfuscate about the alleged behavior in the investigation and the very real possibility it could happen again.

The NFL would be much better off forcing Snyder to sell his shares. Obviously the precedent is there.

Didn't realize Wolford got in at the end of Rams-Giants in mop-up duty, where he went 0/2 with an INT.

Is this how the Patriots felt for so many years in the AFCE?

I'm certain the Cowboys will make the playoffs and not because of their own roster but because the other 3 teams in the division are straight garbage.

Is this how the Patriots felt for so many years in the AFCE?

I'm certain the Cowboys will make the playoffs and not because of their own roster but because the other 3 teams in the division are straight garbage.

No, Dallas is legit this year, unfortunately. I thought the WTF was going to be good. They have the most talented front 4 in the game, but their D is a bottom feeder. Seems that teams have figured out that the way to deal with them is to keep 6-7 in to block and just have 3 WRs in the pattern. Del Rio and Rivera haven't yet figured out how to respond. But yeah, NYG and Philly blow. I don't see how Gettleman and maybe Judge survive.

Last edited:
Weird that there is an actual compelling game on Thursday night this week (Green Bay @ Arizona).

Must have been a mistake in the scheduling.

Except now there are Covid issues with Green Bay. Thursday night strikes again.

Yeah, the lined moved quite a bit on the Davante news (and D-Coordinator likely being out), but I would still take the Cards to easily cover. I think AZ scores a ton, and the Pack won't be able to keep up.

Hell of a defensive stand by the Cardinals although I thought Jones got that TD. I definitely didn’t see a reason to overturn it.

NFL tried so hard to give it to the Cardinals, kind of a shame they couldn’t get it done.

Jones was almost assuredly down, but I also didn’t see conclusive evidence. Really stupid of the Packers to throw on 3rd (before the delay) and 4th from the half yard line. They got very lucky AJ Green made one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen a WR make. Kyler threw it to the PERFECT spot imho.

Back