• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as everyone wants to see muscle battles, fist fights and dick measuring contests, the only competition I'll sign up for is drinking my enemies under the table, where they'll find Mako's mom hanging out.

My shower has two shower heads. One rain shower directly overhead and one “traditional” one that you can adjust the angle and height. Definitely recommend.

my brother and his wife have one of those no-bowl flat sinks in their bathroom and it feels like its just trying too hard

My shower has two shower heads. One rain shower directly overhead and one “traditional” one that you can adjust the angle and height. Definitely recommend.

I installed this device…allows different heads for the fixed vs hand held. Works well.

515Oey9CjPL._AC_SX679_.jpg

how about how all the suites (most of the suites?) on the Quad dorms ostensibly had it set for two people to take a shower in the one, er, shower with the two heads -- one on each side of the shower

I installed the hand held but never use it. Did enter the world of Bidets about 6 months ago and its glorious

we've only ever used the handhelds for cleaning the dog or cleaning the shower/tub.

Yep…use it to rinse off the inside of the shower daily, and when actually cleaning it.

what kind. corn or flour tortilla. toppings (cheese lettuce sour cream onions cilantro?)

ground beef + linguica (i had some linguica in the fridge i needed to do something with)

onions cooked with the meat obviously (i have done a more AUTHENTIC onion+cilantro topping that i love, but i generally only do that with non-ground meat fillings)

my go-to taco meat recipe is riffing off of this one from EMERIL, usually throwing in a bunch of extra spices (today: hot mexican chili powder, ancho powder, onion powder, extra cumin) and other stuff (today: some lime juice + blueberry/ghost pepper hot sauce)

only toppings i had on hand today were cheese + sour cream... flour tortillas (the ones we got for tw's campfire pizza abomination THAT HE NEVER EVEN MADE)

Last edited:

yeah 2 shower heads is great. we have them angled so you can get 75% of your body in the water at a time.

In related shower news, the Airbnb we stayed at last week was line a quasi-eco lodge and the shower was outdoors. Fucking great shower experience taking a long hot shower while it’s raining and like moderately chilly. Could have stayed in there all day.

My wife pushed hard for this setup at the new house... And, of course, got it.

We've been here a month and I think she's used the rain showerhead once.

I'm not a fan of it, aside from when I'm just sobbing uncontrollably on the floor and I want the water to wash the failure away. So I've used it a few times more than her. But I still think it was a dumb upgrade.

In related shower news, the Airbnb we stayed at last week was line a quasi-eco lodge and the shower was outdoors. Fucking great shower experience taking a long hot shower while it’s raining and like moderately chilly. Could have stayed in there all day.

We have an outdoor shower at my parent's beach house, we're going this weekend and it's only going to be like 64 on Friday and I am already excited about doing exactly that.

We've got an in place showerhead, a rain showerhead, and a handheld. Nobody uses the rain shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back