• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point forward. Defended the opponents best offensive player. A nose for rebounds at both ends. Made the interior pass to the bigs in position to score. They appreciate that. Kept the ball moving. Scored off the offensive board and had a couple interior moves that would work once or twice. Last option on offense but dependable on the mid range jumper when open. Nothing great. Probably not even good.

Glad to hear Mila Kunis purposely dropped 20 pounds to play a meth addict for a role, cause in those recent commercials she has with ashton kutcher she looked like a meth addict and it made me sad.

Point forward. Defended the opponents best offensive player. A nose for rebounds at both ends. Made the interior pass to the bigs in position to score. They appreciate that. Kept the ball moving. Scored off the offensive board and had a couple interior moves that would work once or twice. Last option on offense but dependable on the mid range jumper when open. Nothing great. Probably not even good.

ayyy love a man who hits the boards with a passion

Chat thread, does anyone have an every day bug spray? I’m apparently delicious and need to put the shit on whenever I leave the house but also don’t want to smell like I’m coming off an outward bound bender at all times. Help please.

Chat thread, does anyone have an every day bug spray? I’m apparently delicious and need to put the shit on whenever I leave the house but also don’t want to smell like I’m coming off an outward bound bender at all times. Help please.

this is why I hate traveling. No bugs in socal/desert , and everywhere else is generally unlivable cause of bug bites

Morning Diggler. Let’s go climb a rope.

Chat thread was on fire last night. Mako, did you get out of shape at all during the pandemic?

Chat thread was on fire last night. Mako, did you get out of shape at all during the pandemic?

Nah. I actually had a lot more free time and access to our gym at the school the entire time.

What would you say your mix of cardio and lifting is? Because as I am in my mid 30s I am doing less weight lifting and more cardio, but don't seem to be keeping up with the ravages of time

I do a 6 day push pull split with heavy lifting the first half of the week and then a cardio/CrossFit mix on the second half. I also try to jog 2-3 times a week but that doesn’t always happen. I think running is my favorite workout though honestly, it just doesn’t fit into my time frame very well.

Pulled a ATS and read through just pages and pages of good chat.

I’m a big fan of WAP but don’t think politely asking that it not be played at a restaurant is wrong at all. Not so much for a 2.5 year old but def for kids my kids ages (8 and 10). I don’t think I’m a fuddy duddy but maybe I am.

I cut my sandwiches in triangles probably twice a year and that feels like the right amount.

Is a Spa Day at Rock Barn a good mother's day gift? Also, spa packages at Rock Barn seem relatively expensive.

Pulled a tick out of my leg last Monday. Yesterday I developed the bullseye rash consistent with Lyme. Gonna see the doc this afternoon. Pray for Mojo.

Pulled a ATS and read through just pages and pages of good chat.

I’m a big fan of WAP but don’t think politely asking that it not be played at a restaurant is wrong at all. Not so much for a 2.5 year old but def for kids my kids ages (8 and 10). I don’t think I’m a fuddy duddy but maybe I am.

I cut my sandwiches in triangles probably twice a year and that feels like the right amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back