• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were the wall watchers called “crows” by the people from north of the wall? I don’t recall.

Fly to Florida today for the first kid free trip in 2 years for our anniversary / baby moon.

going to the golf tournament this afternoon - who else is going to be out there?

I did not get up to work out this morning.

We had asked if the in-laws could watch our son for a weekend toward the end of the month so we could do a local getaway but they could only do next weekend. Nothing good is available except the Grove Park so might be a local staycation. Anyone got some NC mountain resorts they like?

There aren't too many better things in this world than that first sip of coffee in the morning

We bought an espresso machine early on in the pandemic and now that I’m going into the office it has absolutely ruined me for the swill we call coffee there.

Every crossword day (excluding mon and tues bc they’re all pretty easy) my record time is way better than my average. Except Thursday. Every puzzle tends to take me 20-25 mins and I have yet to break one quickly. Today was the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back