• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "claritious" means "expressed with clarity."

gimp_willis.png

Hey, at least I invited him to stay at my house.

I don't think that it's necessarily a bad thing that scientific papers, or anything for that matter, can be reduced to a basic idea. That's true of just about everything in culture, including technology, movies, music, literature etc.

There was a similar meme on Twitter like a decade ago when academics were asked to reduce their dissertation projects to a single sentence. It was usually "this thing is interesting and people should know about it" or "someone did this wrong and now I'm going to correct it".

Not that I know of, other than I don’t expect tricks or quirks until Thursday. Sometimes they have those circled or shaded boxes as well to suggest somethings up.

this. Thursday often has them, sometimes Wed.

"Why should things be easy to understand?" -Pynchon

I’m in the airport waiting on a plane for the first time in 18 months. There are so many fucking exposed noses and masks on chins. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Hey, I'm wearing my mask, libtard.

So whut if it's only covering my chin or neck? I gots to talk don't I? And breathe? Can't do that with a mask covering my nose or mouth.

The thread title caught my attention so I decided to poke in to see what's up regarding Stellaris. Is someone streaming tonight?

I found a site selling it for 75% off but they're having trouble with their payment processor. I hope it gets fixed in 4 days (the remainder of the sale) because I've given up on Civ 6 officially and I need a grand strategy game.

I’m in the airport waiting on a plane for the first time in 18 months. There are so many fucking exposed noses and masks on chins. What the fuck is wrong with people?

I flew for the first time in 16 months today and was reminded how much I hate it.

My new professional goal is to make enough money to get a Wheels Up membership.

Even one of the damn flight attendants had her mask below her nose for most of the flight. I am guessing flight attendants are vaxxed but let’s keep up appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back