• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time. I’m pretty excited about it. Have you been?

14:42 on the crossword today - not bad for a Friday!

Slept awful last night. Woke up multiple times around 4:00-6:00. 0/10, do not recommend.

28 mins. Slightly above my average. But I was a bit distracted this am by my trashy dog screeching through the window at other dogs on walks.

He’s a beagle mix that has a raspy high pitched voice likely from being an outside dog on a collar before we got him from a shelter. Real nice guy otherwise but his fucking screech bark whine is like top 5 worst sounds in the world to me.

I made my coffee this am with a mesh filter on a chemex, instead of the normal drip maker/paper filter. I can feel the extra caffeine surging through me and I still have another cup left in the thermos...RIP resting heart rate

Predator is the best action movie of all time. Predator may be the most enjoyable movie to watch in the history of film.

Got so fucked up last night I walked home at 10:30.

I drank 3 ranch waters last night, but doing ok since you're hydrated while you drink!

28 mins. Slightly above my average. But I was a bit distracted this am by my trashy dog screeching through the window at other dogs on walks.
Lol still working on mine. I suck at these

I assume thats just ranch dressing mixed with water

yeah it's definitely the image that comes to mind when you hear it, and it's definitely a bad name but tasty. Tequila, Topo Chico, lime juice and I added a Tajin rim.

Anyone ever been to Pigman’s in Kill Devil Hills? If so any good?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back