• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT, I need your help.

Bought my wife an Apple Watch - 40mm - SE for Mother's Day. $279

Instead, I was sent an Apple Watch - 44mm - 6 Series. $379.

Do I just keep it for myself and buy the correct one again for her? Or do I return the one they sent for the correct one?

She is already aware of the mix-up. I'm just trying to decide if the mistake in my favor is worth capitalizing on. I do not currenly have an Apple Watch... I wear an old Fitbit. So I'd like an Apple Watch, but it wasn't really a priority.

CT, I need your help.

Do I just keep it for myself and buy the correct one again for her? Or do I return the one they sent for the correct one?

She is already aware of the mix-up. I'm just trying to decide if the mistake in my favor is worth capitalizing on. I do not currenly have an Apple Watch... I wear an old Fitbit. So I'd like an Apple Watch, but it wasn't really a priority.

I don't know. What would you do if you got the wrong size of butt plug ?

5 people on twitter = massive social backlash

yeah but even if everyone (active users) on Twitter was tweeting about it it'd still be a incredibly small amount of people.

it's just so easy to dress that up as "the outrage" since that's a trope that reliably earns attention/clicks/$$$

yeah but even if everyone (active users) on Twitter was tweeting about it it'd still be a incredibly small amount of people.

it's just so easy to dress that up as "the outrage" since that's a trope that reliably earns attention/clicks/$$$

i know, it's just fucking annoying.

There was a local Atlanta article before the Chauvin verdict that had a headline that was something like according to expert “The city of Atlanta will burn and make the summer protests look like a picnic if he’s found not guilty”, open article, scroll down, just a random quote attributed to some college student. Click click click.

Predator is great.

We are at the beach for our anniversary / baby moon and got massages this morning. Not sure why I don’t do that more frequently.

I think we may be too young to stay here.

CT, I need your help.

return it and save money. It's a fancier fitbit.

CANCEL WINGATE HALL

Lol this guy

Hatch’s email made clear that Wait Chapel, named for founder Samuel Wait, will remain unchanged. “In leaving the Wait name on the chapel that shares a foundation with the newly named May 7, 1860 Hall, we acknowledge the inherent contradictions that summon our intellect and moral conviction,” Hatch wrote. “The complexity and contradictions create a tension that invites engagement with our story and the people whose lives are remembered and honored.”

Plama checks out the yahoo dot com homepage for the headlines after he checks his hotmail inbox.

I worked from home today and my daughter snuggled on the couch with me for a solid 4 hours. Best day I've had in a long time.

Palma and Catamount shake their heads in disapproval.

I could've effectively played mafia today but instead I'll be driving down the highway playing next week.

Predator is great.

We are at the beach for our anniversary / baby moon and got massages this morning. Not sure why I don’t do that more frequently.

I think we may be too young to stay here.

Massages are cool for sure. We do a couples massage once every month or so.

The real question...Did you go full nude or leave your whitey tighties on?

I've never watched the Kardashian show before but I went to hulu and fired up S1E1 and am 3 eps into it and now I get it. They're entertaining.

Massages are cool for sure. We do a couples massage once every month or so.

The real question...Did you go full nude or leave your whitey tighties on?

I undressed to my comfort level.

I just saw my 10th grade religion teacher at the hotel beach bar. That was unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back