• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the kid to CVS this morning and stood in line while 10+ men were buying cards and flowers. Yes, I was one of those men.

Mako, tell your mom in lieu of a card this year I plan on dropping by later for something a little more personal.

I’m happy that I got married in April but having an anniversary so close to Mother’s Day sucks. My wife’s birthday is soon after Valentine’s Day as well.

I’m happy that I got married in April but having an anniversary so close to Mother’s Day sucks. My wife’s birthday is soon after Valentine’s Day as well.
I wonder why you can't just celebrate twice in a month?

Celebrating is fine but getting a bunch of unique meaningful gifts is a challenge.

I can find a solution to the greeter thing by simply saying I need to see the teller. But it’s rather annoying that a bank which is worth billions makes you wait in line 15 minutes for a teller every time rather than hiring another teller for $15/hr.

I can find a solution to the greeter thing by simply saying I need to see the teller. But it’s rather annoying that a bank which is worth billions makes you wait in line 15 minutes for a teller every time rather than hiring another teller for $15/hr.

And said teller can say, “I’d be happy to do that for you. In the future, if you’d like to skip the line you are able to use our ATM for the same service for no additional charge.”

No shit, Biff.

I think banks understand that people are there to deposit or withdraw valuable things especially people who actually need to go into the bank. They must feel like the greeter is part of that process and helps to speed up the line instead of slowing it down.

Maybe I don’t know what it’s like to have palma money. Or maybe this falls under white people obsessed that people are going to take their stuff.

But either way, Palma’s fear that a conversation with a greeter instead of a teller will expose him as someone leaving a bank with some thing of value is pretty nuts.

ph: White people crazy for worrying about their stuff getting stolen

also ph: What's the big deal with looting? it's just stuff

Wife’s birthday is December 13, son’s the 18th

Anniversary is June 1 so right in the middle of Mother’s/Fathers Day.

Wife’s birthday is February 20. Youngest daughter’s bday is the day before mine.

Also I lived. Thanks for caring, birdman.

Wife’s birthday is February 20. Youngest daughter’s bday is the day before mine.

Also I lived. Thanks for caring, birdman.

Was it as fun and exhilarating as you hoped? I've never done it but it's on the bucket list

Was it as fun and exhilarating as you hoped? I've never done it but it's on the bucket list

It was pretty intense, especially the whole watching the door go up and seeing motherfuckers just disappear out the hole in the side of the plane. Once we were out though it was great. I don’t think I adequately prepared myself for how cold my face was going to be though.

Brilliant day at the beach.

Water was bracing, the boy loved the sand, mid 70s and sunny.

Got some pulled pork and hung out on the boat in the sound for a bit. About to grill some shrimp for tacos. Beers.

mrs diggler and i have spent the day on the back patio in my new hammock watching golf and having beers. it's great.

Got some pulled pork and hung out on the boat in the sound for a bit. About to grill some shrimp for tacos. Beers.

Just got back from Isle of Palms myself. Talk about an island with some $$$. Had a 3-5ft shark swim about 8 feet near us when we were in the water. Water was too cold for my liking, though.

Went into Charleston to get some tacos at Juan Luis one night and cannot recommend it enough. Absolutely delicious.

Did you get Pigman’s?

Also walked to Acme yesterday morning for breakfast on their patio. Great food. I have done a complete 180 on ever living at the coast. Have enjoyed my last couple trips to the Charleston area. Just wish it was even semi-affordable to be close to the water.

It was pretty intense, especially the whole watching the door go up and seeing motherfuckers just disappear out the hole in the side of the plane. Once we were out though it was great. I don’t think I adequately prepared myself for how cold my face was going to be though.

I hope I never have to go sky diving. I am pretty certain I would piss my self. I’m glad you made it down.

Wife and I were in Ponte Vedra from Thursday through today.

Very relaxing but it was undone in about 4 hours with my son who “missed Mama but didn’t miss Dada. Dada needs to go back to work. Dada needs to go to the office.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back