• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate having to be here when people come by to do work on my place. Somebody is here fixing the dryer spouting off trump bs.

some highlights

“boy i tell ya, that biden is a mess. better feed the horse some grass so you can get to the grocery store. no way it was russia”

“don’t forget to take your zinc, the vaccine is not a vaccine”

sounds to me like you need to spend the afternoon playing mafia....we need a few more to sign up

well here's at least one piece of proof that trump voters are getting gas like assholes

Any varsity football coach will tell you that tackle football with 6th grade kids or younger is legitimately the worst thing for the sport as a whole. Kids get rocked like that at a young age and quit playing forever.

i don't see how you can even avoid the helmet to helmet hit when the helmets are so big relative to the tiny bodies

when i try to look at something from the perspective of a varsity football coach, all i can see is my own colon.

Probably best to get these kids used to concussions at an early age, so they can learn how to play through them later.

watching my son attempting to walk I'm guessing CTE is a thing in kids a lot earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back