• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
e4d7104a9d4c83b556548b2d5712d935.jpg

Missed the convo but Nate Bargatze also had a good bit on his latest special about straddling the generation line

I am a 1978 baby and I am starting to feel out of touch with technology. All my students want to use google docs for co-authored papers and they share via cloud links and I just don’t get it. I want to stick with emailing attachments and word docs with track changes.

Missed the convo but Nate Bargatze also had a good bit on his latest special about straddling the generation line

I need to watch more stand up. Basically just Chapelle, Burr, Segura, Bert, and a smidge of Mulaney. I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Bargatze though.

I’m sitting at a bar waiting for takeout food and I don’t think I realized how much I’ve missed this.

In Austin this weekend for a belated wedding celebration. Downtown is low key kind of a shithole. The homeless situation is out of control here. Never seen it like this anywhere in the US. Went out on Rainey St last night and it was like stepping into a different world. Definitely putting that Pfizer vaccine to the test.

In Austin this weekend for a belated wedding celebration. Downtown is low key kind of a shithole. The homeless situation is out of control here. Never seen it like this anywhere in the US. Went out on Rainey St last night and it was like stepping into a different world. Definitely putting that Pfizer vaccine to the test.

Yes, it’s a shit hole. The homeless situation has gotten 10 fold worse in the last two years.

I’m heading down to Rainy street now to partayyy. If you see an awkward looking dude with a smoke show Latina girlfriend, that’s me, say what’s up.

chat thread 2021: if you fill up garbage cans with gas it will evaporate

God damn, I love that guy.
That’s how you do.

LOL.

“Param Sharma said he is "very rich" and will keep buying Teslas as his cars are impounded.”

Yes, it’s a shit hole. The homeless situation has gotten 10 fold worse in the last two years.

I’m heading down to Rainy street now to partayyy. If you see an awkward looking dude with a smoke show Latina girlfriend, that’s me, say what’s up.

Got to imagine that is a common pair in Austin.

Last edited:
I am a 1978 baby and I am starting to feel out of touch with technology. All my students want to use google docs for co-authored papers and they share via cloud links and I just don’t get it. I want to stick with emailing attachments and word docs with track changes.

Dude learn how to use shared docs and its a game changer.

Lol will do. I actually thought about you last night because we were over at the lake for the welcome party and there were a couple pretty Mastercrafts out for a sunset cruise. In my mind I was like that’s catamount right there.

Yeah lots of people moving to Austin from LA because they are sick of the homeless & traffic in LA baffle me. I’ve not been to LA but I understand it’s worse there but Austin is not without its problems, many of which they are trying to escape.

Yeah lots of people moving to Austin from LA because they are sick of the homeless & traffic in LA baffle me. I’ve not been to LA but I understand it’s worse there but Austin is not without its problems, many of which they are trying to escape.
Austin blames these problems, as well as the increased cost of living and general shittiness of the recent vibes, on Californian transplants

Austin blames these problems, as well as the increased cost of living and general shittiness of the recent vibes, on Californian transplants

It’s like 1/5 that and 4/5s Steve Adlers cunt ass lifting the camping ban in 2019.

Californians do fuck the vibes. Anytime I hear someone from California say “Austin is the new LA” I think that person is eligible for at least one fist in there face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back