• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol y'all got 2,000 homeless people. We got damn near 80,000

The homeless don’t really fuck the vibes, they just make the city look like a shit holes

Californians are the vibe killers.

Does Winston got this on tap ?

a9aa43b1df987e18c6adc3733779ff23.jpg

The homeless don’t really fuck the vibes, they just make the city look like a shit holes

Californians are the vibe killers.
That's what I'm talking about. When Austin lost sx to the Californians that was the beginning of the end

Bag of Bones was kind of a slog @mako wtf I thought it was a major work of his

Bag of Bones was kind of a slog @mako wtf I thought it was a major work of his

It’s supposed to be his closest thing to actual “literature” but it definitely wasn’t my favorite.

Whew, took me WAY too long (as in more than half an hour of puzzle time) to figure out the theme of today’s puzzle. Finally finished in 55 minutes.

Whew, took me WAY too long (as in more than half an hour of puzzle time) to figure out the theme of today’s puzzle. Finally finished in 55 minutes.

Yes this was a pretty hard one. Took me a while to get the theme and even then it was still tough to finish. 1:08, way off my avg.

The fun part of making a pizza for dinner is the next day trying to drink coffee with your gums and roof of your mouth in shambles from the cheese burns

I can confirm that Austin is fucking wildin out right now. This summer is going to be crazy.

Catamount, where were you during the Panthers' 2015 Superbowl season? Brasky and I were out on rainey with a huge Winston crew every game. Random people we'd never met from our high school would show up. Great times...before the vibes died

The prices for sporting events right now are crazy, probably because it's only like 25% capacity and supply/demand/inflation. Was looking at Dodgers/Clippers tickets and nope nope nope

This Bill Gates divorce sure is sounding messy. Tons of stories about ole' bill hitting my news feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back