Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2005

Thread: chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    That mess will still result in two billionaires and probably a few millionaire lawyers too.

Message Board Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    The prices for sporting events right now are crazy, probably because it's only like 25% capacity and supply/demand/inflation. Was looking at Dodgers/Clippers tickets and nope nope nope
    I really want to see this Dodgers/Clippers game.

chat thread 2021: if you fill up garbage cans with gas it will evaporate

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    That mess will still result in two billionaires and probably a few millionaire lawyers too.
    I think heís talking about the advances towards Microsoft employees and his relationship to Jeff Epstein along with some other issues coming to light.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Catamount, where were you during the Panthers' 2015 Superbowl season? Brasky and I were out on rainey with a huge Winston crew every game. Random people we'd never met from our high school would show up. Great times...before the vibes died
    Best season ever. I watch the majority of the games that season at Docs on 38th or Little Woodrows on Burnet.

I donít think I watched many games on rainy.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Best season ever. I watch the majority of the games that season at Docs on 38th or Little Woodrows on Burnet.

I donít think I watched many games on rainy.
    Two Austins. In nearly ten years I think I went to docs only once and that little Woodrows location only a handful of times.

Message Board Genius
    Suck that cock squirrel bitch !!

Dickie Hemric
    Congratulations to the just graduated class of 2021!
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Thinking about hopping on a flight to London tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Only time I've been was when I was like 2 or 3. With twins coming and moving back to the US, I think this will be my last chance for a while. Downside is mover's come on Thursday and I am flying back to the US on Saturday. Flight booked, covid test scheduled, can use points for a hotel, weather looks shitty, but ya know London.

Little downside I am thinking, but it may just be too much.

Is Bill Gates a good or bad person, infidelity issues aside? He obviously has way too much freaking money, but he seems to want to do actual good with most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyClutch View Post
    Thinking about hopping on a flight to London tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Only time I've been was when I was like 2 or 3. With twins coming and moving back to the US, I think this will be my last chance for a while. Downside is mover's come on Thursday and I am flying back to the US on Saturday. Flight booked, covid test scheduled, can use points for a hotel, weather looks shitty, but ya know London.

Little downside I am thinking, but it may just be too much.
    Do it.

I am on day 1 of 3 weeks of funemployment. Gonna take it easy today, sleep some, gotta babyproof our kitchen cabinets. Then I have my going away lunch tomorrow (postponed from last week due to the gas thing). Will do some other projects around the house. Headed to the beach on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Is Bill Gates a good or bad person, infidelity issues aside? He obviously has way too much freaking money, but he seems to want to do actual good with most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Are there people that think heís a bad person? Seems like one of the most philanthropic billionaires. Obviously doesnít make you automatically good, but I havenít heard of anything bad except for the infidelity.

I disagree with you
    why are vehicle bike racks so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Are there people that think heís a bad person? Seems like one of the most philanthropic billionaires. Obviously doesnít make you automatically good, but I havenít heard of anything bad except for the infidelity.
    I mean his wife is basically accusing him of being a pedophile, so if that's true I will go no he is not a good person. Everything known for sure about him though is that he is a good dude.

I think it is safe to say Malinda is a good person, Bill is a maybe.

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    why are vehicle bike racks so expensive

You can get less expensive ones.

In my limited experience, the expensive ones are indeed better built and easier to use.

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    Congratulations to the just graduated class of 2021!

Finding joy in the unexpected: Wake Forest sends off its class of 2021 with a unique all-day commencement

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Two Austins. In nearly ten years I think I went to docs only once and that little Woodrows location only a handful of times.
    I was originally suppose to move to South Austin, but the apartment complex I applied for rejected me because I had a drug paraphernalia charge on my background check.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    You can get less expensive ones.

In my limited experience, the expensive ones are indeed better built and easier to use.

all day commencement sounds like hell