• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a3b473b0b27a7cc34560ca0e53569846e0445e9e9740caf12dd3bca3da472ac_1.gif

Lol

Hey…also, the less expensive ones are perfectly functional!

I got an Allen hitch mount for four bikes for like a hundred bucks and it has been great.

I mean his wife is basically accusing him of being a pedophile, so if that's true I will go no he is not a good person. Everything known for sure about him though is that he is a good dude.

I think it is safe to say Malinda is a good person, Bill is a maybe.

Ah I had no clue that was happening. Haven’t been up on the news in the last handful of days. So yeah, that would make him a bad person.

all day commencement sounds like hell

I think mainly for the folks that had to attend each of the four ceremonies and the one at night…Hatch, etc.

For parents and families I thought it worked out pretty well. Although we’re local so that made it probably a lot easier to hang out for a good part of the day.

I bought a $40 Allen bike rack and have been happy with it. It’s done well enough on 6 hour drives.

Thinking about hopping on a flight to London tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Only time I've been was when I was like 2 or 3. With twins coming and moving back to the US, I think this will be my last chance for a while. Downside is mover's come on Thursday and I am flying back to the US on Saturday. Flight booked, covid test scheduled, can use points for a hotel, weather looks shitty, but ya know London.

Little downside I am thinking, but it may just be too much.

Do it. Who knows when you’ll get another chance.

I’ll put it like this. I don’t think the “ugliness” of this divorce is going to test the limits of fuck you money.

I was originally suppose to move to South Austin, but the apartment complex I applied for rejected me because I had a drug paraphernalia charge on my background check.
Crazy. I moved in 2012 to manor in east Austin in what was not a very nice area. Was paying $640 a month for a studio. Six years later I applied to move back to the same complex and they rejected me for not having enough income. Rent $1100+.

Managed to establish my financial security and move in, but damn the vibes are dead! Austin no longer weird

why the fuck does the US military have camera equipment worse than what they used in WWII to videotape their air-kills

“I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside.” - #MitchHedberg

All UFO footage has looked the same for decades. If figuring this out was a priority, our military would get a better lens.

Well I mean if you're smart enough to travel to different planets, I presume you're also smart enough to fly around at night. So grabbing a picture might be pretty tough

I like that palma thinks there’s “night” in space

Well I mean if you're smart enough to travel to different planets, I presume you're also smart enough to fly around at night. So grabbing a picture might be pretty tough

but why would a creature that can construct FTL ships care about being detected by humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back